forum logo

Newbie returning after four years to trouble Return to Mentors and Mentees

Divreon

World: Legends
Gold: 3988
Flags: 16

Newbie returning after four years to trouble

Post by Divreon on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 am

So, four years ago I played for about two weeks, and then my tablet got into a fight with the tires of a car and I stopped playing.

When I logged back in, I tried to teleport to my home city, only to get a message saying it no longer existed.

But I'm still a member of that city, and it isn't where it was, and I have no clue how to find it. Every member of the city, including the founder is inactive, I've gone through the list.

Is there a way to find the city of Cheektowaga NY (Not Cheektowaga/Buffalo NY which is a separate city which I have found not far from where mine was.) OR is there a way to leave a city that no longer exists if it wasn't simply moved somehow?

Also, how do I use the wildcard tokens? The help is not exactly helpful..

-One of the few N00BS with a 4 year hat.

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Re: Newbie returning after four years to trouble

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Hmm, on your profile it looks like you aren't a member of a city at all. What list did you look at? If the game still thinks you're a city member (you can't build cities or build a city house to join a city) then you're unfortunately locked out from that part of the game, and you'll need to badger support to fix your account (I do have a friend who had this problem and has had her account fixed in the recent-ish past, so it must not be impossible). If you do have the options on the build menu to build a city house or city, then you just have to find the city you want to join, which may really not exist (or may have just been rebuilt). If it does exist (you can try typing the name into the player search box to find out for sure if it is), and it was built in the last few years, it will be within 4 km of Broadway and Union.

For wildcard tokens, you need to have at least one of the kind of token you want to convert them to, you tap the other token type, and there's an option to convert wildcard tokens to that type.

Welcome back and good luck figuring out your problems :-)

Mezmerial
The Cave Dweller

Gold: 78519
Flags: 79

Post by Mezmerial on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Hey, I am returning after 5 years from playing for only a few days back then. I am one of the only noobs with a 5 year hat. Let me know if you want to friend it up ;)

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:30 pm

really