forum logo

Jeremi19 scams...on his alt! Return to Off Topic

Levinas™

World: Legends
Gold: 23485558
Flags: 471

Re: Jeremi19 scams...on his alt!

Post by Levinas™ on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 am

Whoa, hold your horses sister... Draco has a Department of Wrath?? I call shenanigans, if any wrath is gonna be... er... wrought, I want in!

Back on topic, the problem I've experienced with my multiple alt accounts is that, due to the fact that I'm such an a@#-hole, they all hate eachother. And most of all, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me

No, they hate me.

..I..ت\♡/ت..I..™♨
The Demolitionist

Gold: 144438484
Flags: 3359

Post by ..I..ت\♡/ت..I..™♨ on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 am

^ lol. ;)

ⓜⓘⓚⓔ口ⓜⓚ
The Liberator

Gold: 204234
Flags: 1136

Post by ⓜⓘⓚⓔ口ⓜⓚ on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 pm

The first screen shot is phtoshopped. Do a pixel by pixel comparison with an actual screenshot. They left a stray pixel to the right of the "u when I scam * its on the other 1", and an unblurred line above the "Jeremi19".

The metadata on the other hand appears to be legit. (Pun intended)

Sherlock£Holmes
Le Prudent

Gold: 1656415
Flags: 2660

Post by Sherlock£Holmes on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

īīīøø wrote:Whoa, hold your horses sister... Draco has a Department of Wrath?? I call shenanigans, if any wrath is gonna be... er... wrought, I want in!

Back on topic, the problem I've experienced with my multiple alt accounts is that, due to the fact that I'm such an a@#-hole, they all hate eachother. And most of all, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me.

No, they hate me

No, they hate me.

second from last has no period laaaa

{T€}Zyga21
ヒーロー

Gold: 94824
Flags: 17

Post by {T€}Zyga21 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Da~Davz™ wrote:If you noticed the ss were from a pc Pk player from horizon server and is a restart. Pay close attention to details :D

Good enough proof for me.

Heres the solution, stop being a bully by trying to get this guy in trouble

{T€}Zyga21
ヒーロー

Gold: 94824
Flags: 17

Post by {T€}Zyga21 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Reppi~for~forums wrote:Really Toasty? Omg lol really?!?! As the self appointed Chairwoman of Draço's Department of Wrath, I assure you we are far to busy planning wars and exposing self righteous hypocrites.

After reading the previous responses it's clear even Draco enemies have serious questions with the evidence presented. I personally disdain trade chat players like Jeremi, I'm frequently annoyed when my war kd chats are infiltrated with merchants discussing whether this reaper or sparkler axe clashes with their lipstick and nail polish. So if you think I'm devoting any Department of Wrath resources on their gossip? You're wrong. I find more satisfaction in discussing players such as Bustina™♨, BustacapsIdenticalTwin, I think you might know them.... They are on your friends list.

This being said, please report all suspected alts to per blue. My sincerest apologies Draço's Department of Wrath has better things to do than care about your nail shop gossip. Thank your for understanding.

•°•☆♥яєρριтผσçα™♥☆•°•
Chairwoman, Draço Department of Wrath

-disclaimer: Reppi~for~forums is •°•☆♥яєρριтผσçα™♥☆•°•
To circumvent the issue logging into forums Lindsay Ringelstetter, Dec 03 15:52 (CST) suggested this solution via email.

Stop crying about traders they just play in a different way then you.

Previous