{T€}Zyga21
ヒーロー

World: Legends
Gold: 94824
Flags: 17

Re: Meaning behind your Username & Inscriptions

Post by {T€}Zyga21 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Zyga21
Not that any of you care but Ill explain as my name hasmeaning to me (and is NEVER taken in any game, chances are that if you see Zyga its me.)

Zyga
Came from the game final fantasy X when I learned the whole al bhed language, which is really a fancy way of changing vowels with vowels to make translated words readable... anyway, my name Zyga came from wrong (or right) guide about the al bhed language, but since I liked Zyga more than the (un?)real al bhed translation for "Jake" (My real name) I went with it.
This ones easy,
  • World 21 is the world me and my big brother played on runescape.
  • 21 is a good general lucky number.
  • "21 to win" good line in music.

Inscriptions
Basilisk's Fang V2
Named after one of my inactive friends, el, he gave me a crossbow named Basilisks fang and I felt it needed a revive and to be a noted weapon in memory of him.
(First one was "basilisks fang" poison non swag ruby xbow)
(V2 is "Basilisk's Fang V2" poison Goldfall Dragon Crossbow)
Zygonian Balista
Named to be a thing in refference to vechs naming his loot in Minecraft after people. Zygonian just sounds right, and when I think of a militia they always use way oversized x bows, thus the ballista was born, a honed x bow hits harder and harder so I imagine ballista bolts pelting all the troodonts and trolls of PK. Its glorious.
("Zygonian Ballista" Honed Goldfall Dragon Xbow)

And yes, both my inscribed weapons are ungemmed, when Ifeel Im rich and when I get to +25 Ill gem. Most likely ruby, diamond respectively.Also Goldfall Dragon crossbow is friggen awesome so yeah.

Sidenote, "Zynga" was made after me, and I hate its guts because everyone says Zynga. It makes my name no more fun as I hear people say, "oh hey Zynga" or "Zyga... like the facebook guys?"which both of those statements are followed up with rage. So. Much. Rage.
Last edited by {T€}Zyga21 on Thu May 30, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

10z22

Gold: 1051699
Flags: 143

Post by 10z22 on Wed May 29, 2013 6:33 pm

My name,10z22, i came up with when i was 7, for a different mmorpg. i couldn't think of anything that sounded cool, so my friend had a suggestion. Every time he slapped me, i had to shout the first letter or number that came to mind. We stopped after 4 slaps, because i think his mom came in. I liked what we had, and from then on, that was what i used for names in games.

{T€}Zyga21
ヒーロー

Gold: 94824
Flags: 17

Post by {T€}Zyga21 on Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Lol I like that.

Collie_Man

Gold: 365564
Flags: 3768

Post by Collie_Man on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 am

Collie man is the name of one of my favorite songs by slightly stoopid at the time I ncs'd, as I was at the time the supplier of fine herbal medications for those I knew, it seemed apt (I do love dogs too, though boxers and bulldogs are more my style of than collies). Underscore is my first public accounts middle name, inside joke for those in the know, and dopplegrim just kinda sounded cool.
If you understand the meaning behind collie man then my weapon inscriptions over the ages will be self explanatory.
I only named my skull and bownes bows for my own weaps, the names were
Cheeba chucker for poison
Dragon chaser for ice
Hippy flipper for honed
Sensi shooter for shade

Hmm maybe I should go hit up an aa meeting :?

I named a diamond shade sea scale black and bling in the hopes I could get my woman on pk if I gave her pretty things, didn't work thank the pk gods.
Equips I have inscribed and given out as gifts tend to be Latin words that play off the recipients usernames.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

My first username was nasalegoguy. How I got this was when I was about 7, my brother made a lego.com id, and he was nasalegoman. Before he made an account, I was AmericanWWII, but people thought this was offensive, do my account was delegated. After he made nasalegoman, I made nasalegoguy. And it was my username for everything. But everyone called me nasal when I was nasa lego guy. So I made sure to clarify.

My second pk name was [KTD]ñå$@-£€GØ-güy. Notice the dashes. KTD fell, and our who kd moved to a new one without a tag. So I became...

∈∪∫∪∋. I was just screwing around one day with my new characters app, when this just popped up on my screen. We left that kd and made a new one with a tag. So I then became

{♡}๔ⓐ®₭♤(º•º)♤∈∪∫∪∋♤{♡} I got kicked out of that kd, joined Thaa, and became

♔Thaa∈∪∫∪∋♔ I left Thaa, and now just became

∈∪∫∪∋™. I've been thinking about becoming {FIRE}∈∪∫∪∋™

I then ncs to: iCHANGEDmyNAMEtoTHIS, because
1) Why not?
2) It's true, i did change my name to that.
3) I couldnt think of anything else.

I got bored with that, then i bought anotger ncs and became what i am now. I got tired with my old eusue.
Last edited by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:09 pm

As for my insricptions I've made 3: Causer Of Zombieland, The Shadow, and Bet You Forgot Anti-Poison :p

Causer Of Zombieland: +23 Dead No Gem Tree Topper
The Shadow: +21 Shade No Gem Non Swag Tunic
Bet You Forgot Anti-Poison :p +25.1 Emerald Poison Onyx Shuriken

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Wøłf wrote:
Benman2244 wrote:The meaning behind my name:

My name in rl is Ben so that's where the Ben comes from. I am a man so that's where man comes from and the 2244 just came off the top of my head.

That story... Was.... Inspiring

+1
Last edited by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

«ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶
The Grove Guardian

Gold: 157079
Flags: 97

Post by «ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶ on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:11 am

I got my name cause people actually call me lyric n itsa pretty name n th ll musick notes are cause I like musick n th bliss Is cause that's my kd whoop! whoop!

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 am

«ßliss»♬£γяïς♬ wrote:I got my name cause people actually call me lyric n itsa pretty name n th ll musick notes are cause I like musick n th bliss Is cause that's my kd whoop! whoop!

Well played... you have 2 pairs of 16th notes one each side, indicating that you are one beat, instead, most people would put a quarter note on each end, making them 2 beats. You can do most anything with 2 and 3 beats in one measure, but not so much 1.

«ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶
The Grove Guardian

Gold: 157079
Flags: 97

Post by «ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶ on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:58 am

∈∪∫∪∋™ wrote:
«ßliss»♬£γяïς♬ wrote:I got my name cause people actually call me lyric n itsa pretty name n th ll musick notes are cause I like musick n th bliss Is cause that's my kd whoop! whoop!

Well played... you have 2 pairs of 16th notes one each side, indicating that you are one beat, instead, most people would put a quarter note on each end, making them 2 beats. You can do most anything with 2 and 3 beats in one measure, but not so much 1.

XD

PreviousNext