Back to PK
forum logo

''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol! Return to The Town Pub


вrιαnα♡мαrιε
 
World: Legends
Gold: 109339
Flags: 530
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by вrιαnα♡мαrιε on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm

hmpf, tryin to steal my thunder.

on a side note: imy bloo!! come back, pk needs you! you have no idea how unfunny these people are /:

on another side note: youve been rick rolled!!!


PerBloo
 
World: Legends
Gold: 1944
Flags: 3955
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by PerBloo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 am

вrιαnα♡мαrιε wrote:BLOOOOOO! *faints*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRPeYhW_qG4&sns=em

accept my flowers /:



I prefer the look of those choccies :3


PerBloo
 
World: Legends
Gold: 1944
Flags: 3955
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by PerBloo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 am

Starwars6374 wrote:Here's my YouTube video for Bloo;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
You got Rickroll'd. And you cheated or don't need glasses.



The video is called ''RickRoll'd''. . . That's like me telling you to eat a cookie from the jar labelled ''Exploding laxatives''


PerBloo
 
World: Legends
Gold: 1944
Flags: 3955
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by PerBloo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

вrιαnα♡мαrιε wrote:hmpf, tryin to steal my thunder.

on a side note: imy bloo!! come back, pk needs you! you have no idea how unfunny these people are /:

on another side note: youve been rick rolled!!!



Judging from my forum trolling, PK is in the pooper at the moment :(
Or atleast a few of the updates have caused mass hysteria among quite a few players...

I was online the other day to read all of my messages etc. but that's about all I've done recently.


RetiredThepat
 
World: Legends
Gold: 707
Flags: 7708
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by RetiredThepat on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 am

Sup bloo?? :)


PerBloo
 
World: Legends
Gold: 1944
Flags: 3955
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by PerBloo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 am

Thepat wrote:Sup bloo?? :)


Howdy Mr Patrick!


вrιαnα♡мαrιε
 
World: Legends
Gold: 109339
Flags: 530
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by вrιαnα♡мαrιε on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Slumlord♚Pimp wrote:
вrιαnα♡мαrιε wrote:hmpf, tryin to steal my thunder.

on a side note: imy bloo!! come back, pk needs you! you have no idea how unfunny these people are /:

on another side note: youve been rick rolled!!!



Judging from my forum trolling, PK is in the pooper at the moment :(
Or atleast a few of the updates have caused mass hysteria among quite a few players...

I was online the other day to read all of my messages etc. but that's about all I've done recently.


its true. all the more reason we need you back. you ray of sunshine you!


PerBloo
 
World: Legends
Gold: 1944
Flags: 3955
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by PerBloo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:00 pm

вrιαnα♡мαrιε wrote:
Slumlord♚Pimp wrote:
вrιαnα♡мαrιε wrote:hmpf, tryin to steal my thunder.

on a side note: imy bloo!! come back, pk needs you! you have no idea how unfunny these people are /:

on another side note: youve been rick rolled!!!



Judging from my forum trolling, PK is in the pooper at the moment :(
Or atleast a few of the updates have caused mass hysteria among quite a few players...

I was online the other day to read all of my messages etc. but that's about all I've done recently.


its true. all the more reason we need you back. you ray of sunshine you!



Quit pulling my leg >.<
No seriously, stop, it kinda hurts.


K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun
 
World: Legends
Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799
Posts: 4866
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am

I tell you Bloo, the new hunting skills almost make up for the loss of splash! Yes, pk is a bit different, but then Thrones was different to AoE we got used to it. Remember the complaints about loss of "flag stacking"? Come back, accept the 5 new skills points, try taunt and serenity together. It rocks! I love hunting again now.


★ємjαααч⇝
 
World: Legends
Gold: 348440
Flags: 1
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:21 am

Re: ''Are you THAT bored Bloo!?'' -lol!

Post by ★ємjαααч⇝ on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Bloobie! You're back??? :)

PreviousNext

Who is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered players and 2 guests

cron