Back to PK
forum logo

I don't know what the hell I am doing. Return to The Town Pub

Broot4ce

World: Legends
Gold: 3243

I don't know what the hell I am doing.

Post by Broot4ce on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Ok been on the game less than a day. Made 3 enemies of people who haven't logged in in months. Actually two. The other is actually a city. Yea I am an enemy of a city. with a level of 1. I am just asking for it apparently. Anyway I am located in Virginia Beach/Norfolk, VA. Need someone to kinda help me out. I'll give you.......food. But not sex. I am a guy with slightly varying morals. Ok not really, I have no morals. But seriously need a mentor or something. And no please don't play the Super Mario Bros. joke "Hey there's lots of coins down that hole, jump down there." I'll probably fall for it but when I come back I'll do something moderately evil to your pet monkey. What? No monkey? Well I will just pee in your orange juice then.

Look me up Broot4ce.

Rosiepink

Flags: 15

Re: I don't know what the hell I am doing.

Post by Rosiepink on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 pm

from the looks of it no one really cared about your post.... well i'd help you cept i'm temoprarily suspended i'll be back thursday send me a friend request i love noobs!

[Epic]SexyD

Gold: 21986
Flags: 41

Post by [Epic]SexyD on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 am

Well I'm temp suspended also so if u have questions ill help....got nothing else to do at work:(

First thing as a new player I would recommend chopping wood by clicking on trees and selecting chop option it a good way to get through those first few lvls and also u can sell the wood for food for future lvls

Second thing u should do is upgrade ur armor and weps. I recommend always keeping ur armor 1 lvl above ur weapons until they are at about lvl 23 then it doesn't really matter

Third get to know a few ppl friends are very beneficial to success in the kingdom that is in a parallel errr place

If u have specific questions post em ill be glad to help

Chipandtoast

Flags: 3802

Post by Chipandtoast on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 am

I have a busy pk week this week but contact me on Sunday if you still need help.

₲hø§†

Flags: 5

Post by ₲hø§† on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 am

Yeah if your still playing, and still have questions, hit me up... :mrgreen: