Druid help please.. Return to Strategy

Mebel
The Big Game Hunter

World: Legends
Gold: 384462
Flags: 81

Druid help please..

Post by Mebel on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm

ok, since I understand the servers are not coming up soon I have a question...I am a druid... how bad am I in PVE (war is not for me...) I wanne be able to solo well (dont wanne be militia tho..) (in sc I solo everything exept last boss...slowly tho..)
what can you reccomand to me? can I solo well with druid? (strategy? ) or should I change class asap?

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Gold: 36229317
Flags: 995

Re: Druid help please..

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Druid is mainly a war class as u get no wep/def bonus. If wat is not for you I suggest reclassing.

{Lègîóñ}тнïѕтιє

Flags: 557

Post by {Lègîóñ}тнïѕтιє on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:19 pm

I agree with t. You might want to consider crafter or explorer if you're looking for a light class. Druid is made for war as stated before.

But...if you just wanna stay druid then go for it. Its not impossible to solo sc's and tower of golems. It takes a lot longer as druid but if thst doesn't bother you then no swest.

You do what makes you happy in pk. :)

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:26 pm

As a Druid gets no gold boost to make up for the low hunting ability (unlike the other non-combat classes) if u don't war, I would change. U can keep the warden3, to heal yr friends. Hunters rarely get shaded, and I never replenish others when hunting. If my aura and a berry isn't enough, tough!

And I don't think anyone can solo The Well......

{Lègîóñ}тнïѕтιє

Post by {Lègîóñ}тнïѕтιє on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Lol most definitely correct about the well!

Mebel
The Big Game Hunter

Gold: 384462
Flags: 81

Post by Mebel on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 am

cool guys, thank you all for the fast replies...
If I understand currectly other "not combat" class's bonus is still good enough to have even on solo pve?
for example crafter or explorer? I should expect to be no stronger in straight combat right?
I cannot see the big advantage they bring to be honest...over for example the 30% dodge I get from druid... (with OM my dodge is 60%)
I would appritiate a reply on that matter as well... :P ty in advance.

p.s.
can you help me rate the combat classs for solo pve? I am between ranger/knight/warrior/militia/ninja can you try and rate from most effective to least?
any extra commet would be appritiated..

{§kùll}Ruger™
The Grand Master Warrior

Gold: 11047888
Flags: 2603

Post by {§kùll}Ruger™ on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 am

Well if you like doing sc and tog. Warrior is a great class but i know milita and ninjas are going to be faster, in the sc anyways idk how they are in Tog. Assassin is also a good class for sc.

{§kû££}B£∞dWø£f79↯₤₤₡↯
The Righteous Judge

Gold: 31739
Flags: 9094

Post by {§kû££}B£∞dWø£f79↯₤₤₡↯ on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 am

if they dont screw it up with update building a shock kd and being the only member will help in everything in general. the way the perk is set up now a lvl 6 kingdom with shock perk if u are the only member in the kingdom u get +4attack/+4defense bonus all the time. if in sc, tog, hunting, or even i war. if they were smart they would leave this perk alone. so many pkers r starting new kds alone just to get this perk. how many thousands if millions more food are they selling just to use these perks. LEAVE SHOCK PERK ALONE!

{Lègîóñ}тнïѕтιє

Post by {Lègîóñ}тнïѕтιє on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 am

I've only been druid crafter explorer and warrior.

Crafter and explorer are just as weak as druid. Crafter is slightly stronger but not by much.

As warrior I felt unstoppable against any monster or dungeon. And if I disnt like the slowness of the breastplate weiggt I wore scalemail and leather boots. I made pretty good gold in all areas including water hunting. Which water hunting as druid is painful lol.

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 am

Mebel - the Druid dodge and oiyoi dodge don't stack. You get either 30% oiyoi dodge OR 30% Druid dodge, not both. The only way to get better than 30% dodge is with a dodging (or tumbler) ring. A grand dodge ring adds 5% making the maximum available dodge to any player of 35%

Next