Does anyone still care about zags? Return to Strategy

Texaspete
The Gold Hoarder

World: Legends
Gold: 180220155
Flags: 12673

Re: Does anyone still care about zags?

Post by Texaspete on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am

I bought a bunch yesterday as the price was rising as I like to give them away as brick prizes for low level kingdom members. I probably caught it somewhere in between the old price and the future settling point which is fine by me. Plus they looks great in my trophies ;)

TangibleShadow

World: Horizons
Gold: 206850
Flags: 239

Post by TangibleShadow on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:25 pm

TheIronTyler wrote:Well, let's try not to get things as personal here and keep it on topic.

Finding a Zagharu should always be an exciting feat. For the record, we here are not happy with how the rarity of Ice Feathers decreased. We originally increased the amount of drops back when we decided to balance Metals. At the time, Ice was vastly underused and we were unsure if that was due to it's rarity or due to it being a worthless Metal. So, we increased the supply and that's how things got to where they are now. It was definitely a mistake on our part and some day (no timeline or promises here) we'd like to rectify it.

I wish I could find a Zag. I love that the drop was increased for those of us that can't find them often. Allows us to get ice quicker. However, I would love for it to be a rare item again. The Zag deserves to be protected!

Klikmaus
The Traveler

Gold: 20001
Flags: 168

Post by Klikmaus on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Well from my point of view---
I play PK a lot (almost daily) but due to having something amounting to a real life, its for short periods of time. In the two plus years I've been playing, I've found only ONE zag, on accident, after months of fruitless searching known zag spawn locations. As for the phoenix, I've only heard of them.What would be nice would be having more options of decorations one can make from these hard-to-collect mats to help add to the prestiege.

gⓞⓞƒ™
The Phoenix

Gold: 708891
Flags: 2479

Post by gⓞⓞƒ™ on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:45 am

I been playing for over 2 years and have never found a zag on my own Iv killed one when I was with a friend checking her spots but never my own. And I have spent weeks at a time flagging mountains trying to find them . So YES it would still be exciting to find one . I actually wanna find my own zag more than I want a phoenix (but that could be Cuz Iv found 3 phoenix compared to 0 zags)

The_Black_Hand
The Workhorse

Gold: 81270067
Flags: 19239

Post by The_Black_Hand on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 pm

My 1700+ free/public flag zag run starting at Kargil, India has over 30 confirmed zags. I imagine more have been found but that is the number I know others and myself have killed. Just head to Kargil and read the sign at the city center and enjoy the free runs.

gⓞⓞƒ™
The Phoenix

Post by gⓞⓞƒ™ on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:41 pm

What's the chances I can get an invite to that city I don't have that one

The_Black_Hand
The Workhorse

Gold: 81270067
Flags: 19239

Post by The_Black_Hand on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Anyone who wants an invite to the city is welcome to pm me in game.

The only things I ask are:

1) This is an all free, all public area so if you build there please keep it that way, or a minimum toll charge.
2) When on this run there are many allies and enemies you might encounter. Please keep politics out of the area so it remains a safe haven to hunt zags and play without fear of attacks. There are many other places one can fight and I would like to keep this a war free zone. I spent a lot of hours, feathers, gold and mats building it up for all to enjoy and use and would like to see my efforts enjoyed by as many as possible.
3) Have fun and pm me when you find a zag so I can continue the zag count. (Just for my information).

gⓞⓞƒ™
The Phoenix

Post by gⓞⓞƒ™ on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:57 am

I got an invite from a buddy of mine last night no zags year but Iv found a few krampus :-)

Previous