forum logo

Mentor/Mentee Surveys Return to Mentors and Mentees

Matt.Guide.Editor

World: Legends
Gold: 263879
Flags: 682

Re: Mentor/Mentee Surveys

Post by Matt.Guide.Editor on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Snowgod76 wrote:Has anyone been able to find a reason why some of us do not get mentees? It has been 120 days since my last mentee while some in my kingdom get 2 a day. Tech has not been able to give me any help, and I used to really enjoy mentoring.

I'm getting way too many :( I had mine set to 3 a day but most of the time I get 0 then suddenly BAM! 5 a day every day. I can't keep up. Why so I get more than I ask for?

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Wezzy wrote:
[D]boardwalk wrote:Maybe give the mentee some info about the mentor to make it more personal.

"Hi, {mentee}! In PK, new players are assigned mentors to help them get started. Your mentor's name is {mentor}. He/she has been playing for {X} days, has reached level {Y}, and {something else the mentee can relate to}. {mentor} should send you a message soon to introduce himself. You are the {Z}th new player {mentor} has helped learn about PK. Greet him kindly and be sure to ask him any questions you have about the game."

That is the best idea EVER!!!

вιя∂~σf~ρяєу

Gold: 656952
Flags: 5657

Post by вιя∂~σf~ρяєу on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:51 pm

I think the mentor review system is wide open to abuse. Ive still been getting mentees, but the majority of them are restarts, where previously they just never came back online. ive had rude messages, and when asked why they said such things, I was threatened with a bad review. have been stuck on 8/10 reviews for many months now, not going to bother in future.

[tpf]K1ll3rloose
The Hero of Chaos

Gold: 11644723
Flags: 11941

Post by [tpf]K1ll3rloose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Well I'm reading a lot of these posts and I never have a problem getting mentee every couple days I get few more maybe ur doing something wrong . I send messages even if they don't wanna respond cuz half the time there second accounts and ppl just sit them in a city or kd and never touch them ..

Previous