Back to PK
forum logo

How is your world? Return to Horizons (Web)

{§þ}TVP™
The Thief

World: Legends
Gold: 37165724
Flags: 1939

How is your world?

Post by {§þ}TVP™ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:21 am

Hello those of Horizons,

My name is Travis I'm a player in the mobile version of the game we love so much.

The mobile game has fell victim tomany hackers dupers and all around bs, which has ruined our economy.

Has your world also fell victim to these plagues?

Rock_Hound
The Grand Master Knight

World: Horizons
Gold: 15511014
Flags: 1860

Re: How is your world?

Post by Rock_Hound on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Our world has fallen victim to a whole different set of problems.

1. Not many players left these days, I'd say less than 100 that play with any regularity. Even less of those that actually use the chat rooms. This has led to a somewhat peaceful experience for most users. There is one group that likes to war and attack just about anyone else in the game and not enough players to do anything about it. Some have tried and failed due to the aforementioned lack of players which leads to lack of support.

2. We've had a few hackers and dupers, which have led to the economy being in shambles. The biggest reason our economy is in the dumps though is that most trades happen in the chat room. Prices can't be set with any knowledge of the supply and demand, it's been a long time since the trade posts were used.

3. We've had a ton of BS too, but that's taking the dupers and hackers into account for the most part. Most of the BS is allowed to continue because the devs have abandoned the game itself.

4. Our economy isn't the only part suffering, as I stated before we don't have a lot of players and in the rare event that we do get one a lot of the players are worried that it is an alt account or it happens to be one of the hackers/dupers that brings a friend over from Legends. They like to put Legends players in their kingdoms to boost the member count for flags.

Since both worlds seem to be floundering, I'd like to see PerBlue merge the two worlds, maybe it would open up the player base enough to make it a bit more interesting. We have some good players left on Horizons, just not in the numbers it used to have, I think if anything it wouldn't hurt. I've got a mobile account that I don't play and found that it was much easier to play on the computer with the larger screen and ease of chatting.

Ðαmηιτ\-.-/PЯEÐA屮OR™
The Demolitionist

World: Legends
Gold: 28972170
Flags: 402

Post by Ðαmηιτ\-.-/PЯEÐA屮OR™ on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 pm

4. Our economy isn't the only part suffering, as I stated before we don't have a lot of players and in the rare event that we do get one a lot of the players are worried that it is an alt account or it happens to be one of the hackers/dupers that brings a friend over from Legends. They like to put Legends players in their kingdoms to boost the member count for flags.

So what I'm getting here rock hound is that mobile players shouldn't play Web ? I'm srry wasn't ur 1st complaint not enough players :?:

Rock_Hound
The Grand Master Knight

World: Horizons
Gold: 15511014
Flags: 1860

Post by Rock_Hound on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:12 am

I never said that Legends players shouldn't come over and play on the Horizons server. But because of what has happened in the past, most Horizons players are weary or suspicious of 'new' players. Those that do come over to Horizons to help out their friends who also play Legends don't end up staying. That's the problem, most Legends players only play Horizons for a few weeks and then that's it.

I think it'd be great if Legends players came over and tried out Horizons, they could be a different class or go from being a war mongerer to being a peaceful player or vice versa.