Back to PK
forum logo

server not working Return to Horizons (Web)

Rock_Hound
The Grand Master Knight

World: Horizons
Gold: 15511014
Flags: 1860

Re: server not working

Post by Rock_Hound on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 pm

If Horizons server isn't working correctly, then why are so many players activity lights green?

Anyway, I have the same issue as others.....not getting past the authentication process when opening the app in Bluestacks.

Post by       on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Yea lucky, maybe they are getting rid of the nonexistant hacks and the glitches that have been benefiting you as well. Nice val that hasn't dropped no matter how many times we killed you. Glitches happen accept it and stop crying thinking we are making them happen. Spatial bubbles have always ruined traps so stop thinking we are doing these types of things intentionally. I don't think you intentionally broke your val score by the way, I think its just a random glitch you happened to have benefited from.

[NSA]Bruce~Lee
The War Hero

Gold: 342006
Flags: 380

Post by [NSA]Bruce~Lee on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:08 am

looks for lucky * maybe you need to read more into how val score works mister know it all and you damn well know your a hack but its ok deny it to the end just like pred aka spartan is a legit player who was never banned and never bought that account and how first epic one never abused golem limits its ok tho you know why? cause its just a game

Post by       on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:56 pm

yep cus I'm suuuuch a hacker. I have read about how val works, I read the guide obsessively. You died by our weapons, not minions and not towers, on several occasions. Like I said though, I don't mind it. Glitches happen.

[NSA]Bruce~Lee
The War Hero

Gold: 342006
Flags: 380

Post by [NSA]Bruce~Lee on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:38 am

if you didnt care you wouldnt complain about it so get back on and defend your kd oh wait to late its almost gone

Post by       on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Sorry I couldnt defend more, I am a crafter atm and I was at work.

whizzle
The Traveler

Gold: 9823159
Flags: 12227

Post by whizzle on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Interesting strategy. When your kd has been located and attacked, reskill to crafter.

Post by       on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am

My kd location had been known for months, and I expected that after the first attack had failed that I would not be experiencing another attack for a while. I did not switch to crafter because i was being attacked, but because I needed to craft retribution and levitation metals. If there had not been a glitch when nsa war outpost fell resulting in no peace treaty between our kingdoms then they would not have been able to launch that second attack.

Previous