Back to PK
forum logo

Soon. Return to Horizons (Web)

World: Horizons

Re: Soon.

Post by       on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Of course I enjoyed it! I told you to attack it months ago when you first told everyone you had the location. The thing about the messages is you would not have made landfall had we gotten messages. And if that center stripe was buildable then you would have had more towers to destroy, not free space to build as you please. Also I reported the center stripe glitch months ago when this game was still receiving good support. They told me they passed it on to devs. Then I asked again when they announced they would be focusing on bug fixes rather than content, and they said it wasn't a priority. I want these glitches fixed more than anyone, I assure you. Even if you happen to be on and get war towers in the center stripe when the update happens, I'm confident I can kick you off just as easy as I did. Also another glitch during the server outage your outpost was destroyed but the 7% brick surrender didn't occur. That really stinks in my opinion, but oh well.

Rock_Hound
The Grand Master Knight

Gold: 15511014
Flags: 1860

Post by Rock_Hound on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm

I read the info on the kingdom war outpost. Didn't see anything about losing 7% of your bricks if it was destroyed. Where did you get that info?

Post by       on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 pm

edit: I can't manage to navigate through the updates to find the specific update that explains war outpost destruction changes. Its there somewhere and if there is a dev watching this post I would appreciate if you shared the link to that update. The update was designed to give the defender a chance to "win" the war and a clear objective of how to do so. Destroying an outpost is also supposed to force peace for a week with that kingdom, which, even in the dragons case, it did not. Which is fine by me, I don't want peace with either of your kingdoms anyway, but I would like your bricks.

Dragons kd outpost was destroyed before server outage and we got 7% bricks from that.

[NSA]Bruce~Lee
The War Hero

Gold: 342006
Flags: 380

Post by [NSA]Bruce~Lee on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:33 am

just saying
Attachments
heart.jpg

[NSA]Bruce~Lee
The War Hero

Gold: 342006
Flags: 380

Post by [NSA]Bruce~Lee on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:44 am

soon!!!!!!!!
Attachments
unnamed.png

whizzle
The Traveler

Gold: 9823159
Flags: 12227

Post by whizzle on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:24 am

Wow, so you knew that the area was glitched and decided to build there anyway, and you knew that you didn't get siege notices but you didn't flare the heck out of it or make regular visits. Interesting choices. You're usually a really good player. But well played by all concerned. I'm convinced we won because I wasn't there.

Post by       on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 pm

flares didnt send notices either, I figured that out the first time they attacked. And yea, you took out my castle, but what did it cost you? For me it was worth it. I made the kingdom in that location because at the time I had no other options. I had plans to move it for a while but never could bring myself to siege it. I was gonna let it burn the first time it was attacked but then nsa put down an outpost and I felt like I had to win, so I did. But hey, I guess this isnt the reaction you wanted, so I'll add RAWR YOU KILLED MY CASTLE ILL BURN EVERYTHING YOU OWN! MY HAIRY MAN TITTIES WILL CRUSH YOU!! or something like that, right?

Previous