Back to PK
forum logo

Temple of Sinners war! Return to Horizons (Web)

World: Horizons

Temple of Sinners war!

Post by       on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:32 am

Hello, this is The Overmind reporting to you LIVE from the rubble of what once was Temple of Sinners castle.
2013_10_01_02.15.47.png
rubble

The attack took just about 24 hours to complete, including castle siege, but the fight was won within the first two hours. The attack started just after 8 pm US Central time, and the attackers took land immediately due to a poorly place low level obelisk. Once land was had, the real fighting began. DisarmedLover immediately got the flag spot on land and towered it up, and lucky didn't like an enemy tower on his land. He brought in his sieges to try and push us off land, but to no avail. His sieges were dispatched, and another obelisk fell. This time I got a flag up and threw down a war outpost, upgrading my flag to a war tower. The fighting was intense. Banish was frustrating because people had the 9 minute no return rings. But we didn't give up. We persisted and defended our sieges while dealing damage to the kd, and then I received this message:
2013_09_29_21.24.23.png
lucky quits

Then I noticed he downgraded most kd towers and obelisks to flags, to surrender bricks away. Today his account has been deleted. Perhaps this is the last we will see of lucky? At any rate, I have to give credit where it is due, Lucky did great in pvp trying to protect his kingdom. He held top val during the war:
2013_09_30_01.53.29.png
top val

Once his towers were downgraded to flags, it was just a hop skip and a handful of fbg's to his castle, where we promptly set up sieges.
2013_09_30_00.04.13.png
tos castle

As of now, the Heart of The Swarm kingdom will be receiving the leading kingdom conquest hat for this kd destruction.
2013_09_30_14.28.56.png
top conquest

Thats all for today, thank you to everyone who showed up, attacking or defending, it was a very fun fight. I'll leave with one more screenshot.
2013_09_30_01.56.31.png
goodbye tos

1337noob
The Phoenix

Gold: 2446475
Flags: 1319

Re: Temple of Sinners war!

Post by 1337noob on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am

nice why did this war start and did lucky start again with another account?

Post by       on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:35 am

This war started because of an event a while back involving me sieging a couple of towers at Honolulu. Sharpsights sent me a private message a couple weeks later threatening my city if I kept attacking Honolulu, even though I had done all the damage I had intended on doing. I promptly told him to, as I put it, "Come at me, bro" and he attacked my city along with lemming commander, and I repelled them. Later I find out these same two were fighting for a monolith against a fellow commonly known as Colon but currently known as bloodthirst. I asked for an invite and helped keep the monolith in the hands of bloodthirst, afterward receiving a message from lucky saying "zero (lemming's name at this time) and sharp are my kd crew its ok tho you can side with colons ass its fine",
2013_10_01_14.27.21.png
lucky's convo

another from zero saying "this will not go unnoticed my friend".
2013_10_01_14.28.58.png
zero

A few weeks later I get siege notices from TOS Zeus attacking my roc shrine at Sacramento. I show up wolf hidden and equip banish gear and rings, banish him and start attacking his siege, when lucky shows up and attacks me. I banish him as well and kill the sieges. Then I brought 4 fbg's to lucky's kd and started a little fire to get his attention. When he showed up I gave him my terms, letting him know if he didn't get zero and zeus to stop it would cost him his castle. He told me to do whatever I thought was right, and zero said he does whatever he wants to whenever he wants to. So I got together with a couple of Lucky's enemies and planned an attack in 4-5 hours. It took 5 to get prepared so we started our walk to his island, not far from shore, at 8 pm CST. I don't know what anyone else's motives for their participation was, but this is why I attacked.
Last edited by       on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

|L|Pacers
The Grand Master Explorer

World: Legends
Gold: 8023307
Flags: 6234

Post by |L|Pacers on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm

I miss wars like this. Wars that could be waged without a hundred people showing up. It's refreshing to see that it's still possible.

Post by       on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Want more wars like this then you gotta join horizons! That's why I left legends.

ԁookgucowby

Post by ԁookgucowby on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 pm

there are less limitations when playing on an actual computer but who wants to be stuck to a desktop when you can play on a phone

Post by       on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Actually there is a very known way to play horizons on your android device (as seen in my screenshots) you can go to http://cdncontent.perblue.com/apks/Hori ... stacks.apk
using your android device download the apk file and install it on your phone, but you'll need to have third party apps enabled in your settings.

First_Epic_One
The Exterminator

Gold: 26336
Flags: 927

Post by First_Epic_One on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 pm

This was a pretty good war I made peace with some of their members after the battle but only the ones that attacked me to protect the kingdom not the ones that have been burning my flags for the past months and I see myself in one of those pictures 8-)

[NSA]Bruce~Lee
The War Hero

Gold: 342006
Flags: 380

Post by [NSA]Bruce~Lee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 am

Blablabla