Back to PK
forum logo

Weekly Hat Runs Return to Horizons (Web)

TheatricKill
The Forester

World: Horizons
Gold: 6428
Flags: 42

Weekly Hat Runs

Post by TheatricKill on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 am

i got bored, (once again lol) and figured i'd come here to my home forums, good old horizons ;) and make a thread for every1 whose running a hat, hopefully, if the devs are willing/looking, maybe this thread could be stickied, so it stays up.

point of this thread is for anyone whose running for a hat during the week, could post in this thread, reasons for this:
1: promote the players of the server
2: promote the helpfulness and competition between players of the server.
3: promote the server itself. (if people see how often, or sometimes simply hats are gotten, it may help boost the population ;D, just a thought)

as a sort of guide line for this thread, i'd like to ask that only people who are running for the hats post here, to reduce the amount of posts. if this does catch on, it'd get hard to keep track of whose running hats, and whats just random gibberish with dozens of pages worth of posts.

please list the hat(s) you are running, and which week you plan on running them (EX: Apple Seed, 11/11/12) (you can also post for future Hats, if you plan on running for one next month or something, post it)

within your post, help promote yourself! :D get your name out there! (but please within the post of which hat your running for) :D i hope this can help the server in some way/shape/form. and thank you for any future participants of this tread :D Good Luck every one and may the hats guide your way :P

Miso*Marauder
The Grand Master Militia

Gold: 38571
Flags: 6540

Re: Weekly Hat Runs

Post by Miso*Marauder on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 pm

nice idea but i guess i fail to see why it's necessary. umm this week going for hilton and hungry. moneybags and kd crystal look to be along for the ride lol. not all hat runs are planned, some just happen :)

*utopi*
The Trader

Gold: 5383
Flags: 609

Post by *utopi* on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I agree with Miso, some just happen, to promote the server itself we should keep the highest scores in track.

GoodAsGould
The Beta Knight

World: Legends
Gold: 12323
Flags: 118

Post by GoodAsGould on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

*utopi* wrote:I agree with Miso, some just happen, to promote the server itself we should keep the highest scores in track.

I'm too lazy to keep track and update it, but, viewtopic.php?f=43&t=13668

If someone wants to take over, I'll link the opening paragraph to their post that keeps track