Back to PK
forum logo

Why do you Play Horizons? Return to Horizons (Web)


ivaodor
The Fury
 
World: Horizons
Gold: 1830108
Flags: 4805
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: Why do you Play Horizons?

Post by ivaodor on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

As most have stated, I play mainly for the bigger screen and ability to view multiple things at once. Clicking the google icon on the screen allows me to open a separate map which helps when trying to locate a particular map area. There are way more benefits on Horizons than mobile(Legends). Horizons will always be my preference. Did I mention the bigger screen?


Tool_Minion
The Brick Wall
 
World: Horizons
Gold: 92969
Flags: 2775
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 am

Re: Why do you Play Horizons?

Post by Tool_Minion on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 am

It makes me sad that not ONE response contained: "Cause Tool_Minion is here."

My ego took a huge hit here guys... :(


ℳoldyBanana
The Silk Slasher
 
World: Legends
Flags: 30
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: Why do you Play Horizons?

Post by ℳoldyBanana on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Tool_Minion wrote:It makes me sad that not ONE response contained: "Cause Tool_Minion is here."

Gotta be honest.. That didn't even cross my mind. ;)

-hal- wrote:"text neck"

Haha... I thought I was the only one with that problem.



My reasons for playing Parallel Kingdom: Age of Thrones were one thousand fold:

Namely, it was the social community that dragged me in. From the start, everyone was at the same level; very few had a big-headedness about them, as seems far too common elsewhere. The players I helped and was helped by formed bonds that are inseparable in the scope of a gaming community. Simply logging on whenever I get a chance, should I be too busy with my life, brings back a nostalgia that cannot be satiated any other way, and I don't believe I'm alone on that note. It takes a great deal of courage to leave a community such as this without so much as a glance back -- courage I don't possess. I hope that this game will live the many long years it deserves, and will continue to have the draw it once had.

Cheers,
MoldyBanana


The_Government
 
World: Horizons
Gold: 11295
Flags: 6466
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Re: Why do you Play Horizons?

Post by The_Government on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm

ivaodor wrote:As most have stated, I play mainly for the bigger screen and ability to view multiple things at once. Clicking the google icon on the screen allows me to open a separate map which helps when trying to locate a particular map area. There are way more benefits on Horizons than mobile(Legends). Horizons will always be my preference. Did I mention the bigger screen?




Goodbye to all these wonderful reasons to play, welcome "Age of Turning my PC into and expensive Cell Phone".


Tool_Minion
The Brick Wall
 
World: Horizons
Gold: 92969
Flags: 2775
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 am

Re: Why do you Play Horizons?

Post by Tool_Minion on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 am

ℳoldyBanana wrote:
Tool_Minion wrote:It makes me sad that not ONE response contained: "Cause Tool_Minion is here."

Gotta be honest.. That didn't even cross my mind. ;)



You're dead to me.

Previous

Who is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered players and 1 guest

cron