Back to PK
forum logo

tower abuse Return to Legends (Android, iOS)

World: Horizons

Re: tower abuse

Post by       on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Maybe its abuse for him to stand there green under the tower without the tower shooting him? I see nowhere where it says in the guide that towers are not supposed to attack you after you respawn. His fault for going off while green at an active warzone.

[NSA]Bruce~Lee
The War Hero

Gold: 342006
Flags: 380

Post by [NSA]Bruce~Lee on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:44 pm

keep acting like you did nothing wrong you purposely abused the damn game and you know it

Post by       on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:25 pm

well you could receive the same results if, say, a dragon spawned near the player and there was a tree healing the dragon but too far away from the player to heal him too. Splash damage from the dragon would hit the player. If that had happened and I walked up and picked up the stuff and backpacks, would that be abusing it? How am I supposed to know if this is an intended feature of parallel kingdom or a glitch? I still think it's an intended feature. Anyway, aren't you abusing some kind of glitch to post on forums using a deleted account?

Rock_Hound
The Grand Master Knight

Gold: 15511014
Flags: 1860

Post by Rock_Hound on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:41 pm

{իσէֆ}❥⏪๒คςкtгคςк⏪ wrote:OK here i go, straight from pk's terms:
3. Your Conduct

You agree NOT to:

engage in cheating or any other activity deemed by PerBlue to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of PK.

end quote

Do you honestly think that what you and Spartan did to Beast conforms to the spirit and intent of PK?

Post by       on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm

If you play this game as a war game, like I do, then yes. This is something I believe I should have the option to do to enemies that go away while green in my territory, because my territory should be mine to control. But again, this is up to the developers to decide their own opinion as to what the true spirit of pk should be. Maybe they should be a little more clear on the terms in the future.

Rock_Hound
The Grand Master Knight

Gold: 15511014
Flags: 1860

Post by Rock_Hound on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:01 pm

As you said, the option lies solely with PerBlue on something like this. I understand your point of view and why you believe this is something you should be able to do. Personally, it's not something I would do even to my enemy. Just doesn't seem right to me, shoot I won't even take out a friends manor even if they've been inactive for a while. But again, that's just my play style and we each have our own.

fuck_it_yolo
The Grease Monkey

Gold: 178469
Flags: 2938

Post by fuck_it_yolo on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:38 am

I thought that being safe under an enemy tower wears off after a little while after spawning/jumping to it. What kind of tower was it? Seems to me like a kind of hit or miss subject, but I don't think that somebody should be able to stay green under an enemies tower without being able to be killed (especially an enemies kd tower!!), as it allows players to act offline and view the situation and possibly invite another player or group of players "when the coast is clear". Now I believe under current rules that somebody was possibly using a glitch to do this, that in it self is screwed up. Especially if the person being kos'd over and over was genuinely having issues. If not, why would you afk under an enemy tower, foo? Lol
I would suggest attkers ask about a possible rule change to towers maybe and the kos'd person to submit a ticket about items lost (if you were having issues). Then again, I wouldn't trust remote desktop with an apple device lol
Just my thoughts, don't hate me :)

limitnsqueakerz

World: Legends
Gold: 15154
Flags: 3162

Post by limitnsqueakerz on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:33 am

[NSA]Bruce~Lee wrote:i have reported this issue multiple times all my cases get closed with no response so im asking the players there opinion

When you report put attention Caleb in it. js may help

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 am

Just to let you know that a kd enemy had launched his griffin above my kd dock. I killed his griffin, he respawned on the ground, right next to my (new) guard tower. The guard tower shot and killed his trolls but seemed to ignore him (he was grey). I built a garrison post, and was just setting up my golems when suddenly the tower shot him and killed him. I'm wondering if as soon as the jump protection lapsed, the tower triggered. He has been offline for 7 hours, so was offline at the time my tower killed him. He has not respawned (yet!).

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:32 pm

metalchocobo66 wrote:I thought that being safe under an enemy tower wears off after a little while after spawning/jumping to it.

Yes, the thing that prevents you from being attacked after you first jump somewhere (usually called "jump protection") wears off after 5 minutes. I've only on rare occasion ever actually waited around that long in a situation where I'd die without that protection, but after that you have to deal with reality. If you're offline, you won't respawn until you log on again.

PreviousNext