Back to PK
forum logo

Parallel Kingdom's Farewell Return to Dansk (Danish)

{~J¿E~}••Ladyrock™••
The Phoenix

World: Legends
Gold: 15656584
Flags: 9952

Re: Parallel Kingdom's Farewell

Post by {~J¿E~}••Ladyrock™•• on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 pm

I can't believe it but I'm sitting here crying over a game! I'm a grown woman for goodness sakes!! But this game holds a special place in my heart that nothing else will be able fill. I've met so many wonderful people here. Some have become my friends in rl. But I'll lose touch with way too many of you!! That's what makes my heart break. I hope that someone will create another game at least a little bit like this one. I truly love you all! Friends and enemies alike. I will miss you so very much! Thank you for sharing a part of your lives with me. Maybe we'll meet in some other game soon. I'll look forward to seeing you again. All of my love to everyone, Ladyrock. ❤

❥Cнαrα

World: Horizons
Gold: 3315
Flags: 588

Post by ❥Cнαrα on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Any chance of releasing the source code so maybe one of us dedicated players can start our own custom server?

~¤爪f¤~TodoHardbottle
The Phoenix

Gold: 5471087
Flags: 2546

Post by ~¤爪f¤~TodoHardbottle on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Is there any chance of moving to a person's private server, I mean if PB is willing to give it up why not give it to someone who can take care of it

Eddie{NoPain}Cain
The Fallen

Gold: 6680200
Flags: 29785

Post by Eddie{NoPain}Cain on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Find the next game, use [pk] for a tag to find one another. These devs obviously lack the ability to write code bug free and capable to be the evolution of pk, else they would have. So long and thanks for all the fish!

{SFM}Pantyteamaster
The Master Explorer

Gold: 3790463
Flags: 8403

Post by {SFM}Pantyteamaster on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:50 pm

I would like to say thanks to friends and enemies alike it has bee really fun and I don't think any other game would and will compare. It seems that when I retired from the Army that I sort of just retired from here also. But like some I do get a wild hair and get active for a little bit. But the game just hasn't been the same. I think most of us can agree on a certain time when we all felt like the game peaked. And from that moment on it has all been sort of down hill

[187]Constantine

Gold: 36331
Flags: 17

Post by [187]Constantine on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Parallel Kingdom 2. Please Per Blue please! With PK gone I have no online home to go to. I tried to quit a few times but always kept coming back. This is my 3rd alt. You gave me one of the greatest gaming experiences ever. Thank you so much. You have a paying customer waiting. All you need to do is make PK2.

Thank you for all the fun, the memories, the event, the swag, the friends and the enemies. PK was your best work.

{POK}JOAQUIM
The Demolitionist

Gold: 9242218
Flags: 1324

Post by {POK}JOAQUIM on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Way to get us hooked, now you're cutting off the supply.
PK has been my only game for over 4 years, I met a bunch of really good people in the game.POK, Plain Old Kingdom was a second home to me after rl.
But hey, it all comes to an end some day. The only thing left to say is, thank you for the game experience and for keeping pk alive this long even after it stopped producing profit.

{GoAD}ɿB⊕гภ
The Undead

Gold: 5213746
Flags: 1771

Post by {GoAD}ɿB⊕гภ on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:25 pm

1. Thank you PerBlue.
2. Thank you players.

3. Can't accounts be time-locked / frozen for a time when revival comes?... Trust me, it will.

4. Peace everyone. Enjoy the burn and destruction / unite and fight!

5. Time moves so quickly, so little to grasp, such a short fuse before a final blast!!

«'[PoЯи]'»붗Ғәяиұ붗
The Liberator

Gold: 3633368
Flags: 3429

Post by «'[PoЯи]'»붗Ғәяиұ붗 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:40 pm

I think in the back of our minds we all knew this day was looming over us for some time but it's extremely heartbreaking reading that confirmation. This virtual world has had a unique culture that I believe many, if not all of us can agree is unparalleled to anything else that's out there. Through all the changes, glitches, and bug fixes thank you for keeping it running as long as you did. This was always so much more than just a mobile game for me, it was my second home filled with familiar faces that came together under one common interest. It has been my escape and my comfort and it is where I have made life long friends. If there is talk of establishing a pk2 please keep in mind the environment you cultivated and carry that on so it can flourish the way the original did in the beginning. Much love to all my friends, enemies and frienemies I have made over the years. I hope to see you all again soon. It's been a great run while it lasted.

XJKB

Gold: 76819

Post by XJKB on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Unbann the banned Accounts for the Last month pls sir

PreviousNext