Back to PK
forum logo

Parallel Kingdom's Farewell Return to Русский (Russian)

mysticknightmare
The Flightless

World: Legends
Gold: 13394
Flags: 110

Re: Parallel Kingdom's Farewell

Post by mysticknightmare on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I will miss parallel kingdom it's one of my favourite games and I am sad to see it go

DR.DEATH420

Gold: 30433
Flags: 1646

Post by DR.DEATH420 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Any responce to the options ppl brought up tyler? Sell severs to another person or will perblu possibly make another similar game? Even if we can't keep our stuff for the new version? (We would like to keep our stuff)

{§þ}~Čђåÿ~
The Hero of Chaos

Gold: 107353443
Flags: 2865

Post by {§þ}~Čђåÿ~ on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello, disregard the generic copy n paste, but I am sending this to you because I don't want to lose you as a friend when pk shuts down. Please find me in one of these other channels.

Steam: Chaynoa
Facebook: Chaynoa Bates
Psn: Chaynoa
Cubie (pal+): Chaynoa1111
Kik: Chayguy
E-mail: chaybates@gmail.com

I don't want to lose touch with anyone after pk shuts down so know that you are always welcome to reach out and I will always be here irl or in a new game somewhere else. Take care, be good, live, love and laugh often and with abandon.

..Ƒ..KillerKot..Ü..
The Undead

Gold: 1526203
Flags: 790

Post by ..Ƒ..KillerKot..Ü.. on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:56 pm

I played most my pk life in Orion and the people in it shaped my entire game style. I will forever love the friends I made here. I'm sad to see that Pk will become a memory and won't continue on. I met my husband on PK. I'll miss it all. I truly hope perblue can reinvent this game and bring it back to life. If anything just let it keep running for those of us not quite ready to put the game down :(

Epus

Gold: 3566593
Flags: 120

Post by Epus on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Gg Wp

clintbeastwood
The Guarded

Gold: 156267229
Flags: 4640

Post by clintbeastwood on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Plenty of good times an laughs here this game an it's many players will be truly missed . Per Blu don't leave us hanging sell the game to someone who can continue the pk legacy.Im even for a pk 2 I'm sure so many of us are. I'll miss the friends I've made here an even sum enemies. If anyone figures the next best move please pm me an let me know.#pklivesmatter

Sincerely, Clintbeastwood

[Ξ✪Ξ]✯لέðΐ✯
The Grand Master Assassin

Gold: 382544759
Flags: 13546

Post by [Ξ✪Ξ]✯لέðΐ✯ on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:45 pm

I had a dream once that some billionaire bought pk and fixed it up all nice & shiny....... I guess that one isn't coming true either :(

-~Death~Stomp~-
The Pupil

Gold: 36962596
Flags: 10056

Post by -~Death~Stomp~- on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:01 pm

The problem we have is clear pkers. Now we need a solution. Ive scoured the digital realms and have not had a great deal of success in finding the ark to carry us all to the next world. Celtic heroes is okay but lacks a great deal of things that pk offers. But needless to say its official, the ship is sinking, so my first question is will the forum stay up or will it go down on the same day?
I would love to stay with per blue but... u have no current games that will carry us into the next chapter in a way that is even remotely familiar. I appreciate u holding the doors open as long as u have, its been amazing. The forum staying up will allow us to continue the adventure and possibly also prove to the powers that be, that u do have a dedicated base that would love to see something new resembling what we r losing.
The forum staying up is an important question. If its going down we need a new place to meet very quickly until we find a place to go as well as being able to continue the relationships weve built, and let's not forget an information center for us to be able to communicate any new relevant worlds.

Im not so tech savy so im out of the running on being the post pk forum starter upper.... just sayin.
This is not the time to be sad, its a time to freak the hell out lol. Our entire world is about to blow up. Time to find a way to save ourselves.
Love the idea of someone buying pk or releasing the source code. This game is still relevant, and would be on a broader base if the devs werent forced to turn to new games and perhaps instead invested in its future.

[Gangsta]

Gold: 295937
Flags: 90

Post by [Gangsta] on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:38 pm

I will never respect per blue ever again why not set up a donation page? A lot of us would easily donated a few hundred to keep game alive. Please set up a money amount that needs to be spent be spent to keep game up for another 6 months and renew donation page every 6 months please just try it and who knows people together might donate enough for a real update

Techette
The Decorator

Gold: 58266
Flags: 21765

Post by Techette on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Nooooo........ :(

I haven't finished my Pacific trail yet. I will miss this game, and have not found anything comparable. I wish it could go on longer but I did get many years of enjoyment from this game. If no last minute miracle happens, I would like to say goodbye to all of the players who made this such a fun game.

PreviousNext