Back to PK
forum logo

New update racially bias Return to General Discussion

[MeCCa]ΩDrManhattaNΩ

World: Horizons

New update racially bias

Post by [MeCCa]ΩDrManhattaNΩ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 am

Not one single new black face? I wonder if perblue trying to say they don't want us to play humm it just think it's funny how they mad one black face and made it look like a 1800's slave with Jerry curl then made 50 new faces and not one single new black face they even made dog faces wow nice job guys

[MeCCa]ΩDrManhattaNΩ

Re: New update racially bias

Post by [MeCCa]ΩDrManhattaNΩ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 am

I would like to chose between atleast two black faces I understand u can't make a face for every race but as an african American we are no longer a minority lol plz make a few thx

[MeCCa]ΩDrManhattaNΩ

Post by [MeCCa]ΩDrManhattaNΩ on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 am

Btw the rest of age 3 game play is nice alot of diffrent ways to play with alot of diffrent personalities to become that's y I didn't understand y no black faces do u need designers and how can I become one cuz I would like to see a face with dreeds or braids even a fade or flat top lol just something to say we think of u all I only speak for black community cuz as stated before I am aware there's alot of nationallaties so I speak on behalf of all players who ask for black face in game so I know they will sell if u make them

Gilby3000
The PerBlue Designer

World: Legends
Gold: 112536
Flags: 23

Post by Gilby3000 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This was an oversight on our part - we had intended to change some shading, etc on some of the faces and we forgot.

There should now be several options available for male and female. Thanks again :D

iKode

Gold: 2
Flags: 458

Post by iKode on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Instead of making preset faces , how about making the faces dynamic :) perhaps allow users to choose hair style , shade of skin , facial features and other traits dynamically.

This would dramatically increase the uniqueness of the faces and allow for a wider range of colors. And think... if you were to go this route you would not have to build any more faces :)

Perhaps mimic something like this...

http://www.sp-studio.de/

just an idea!

Themeatman
The Death Knight

Gold: 27735
Flags: 57

Post by Themeatman on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I agree with ikode that you should be able to style your own face...but tht would greatly increase the size (and lag) of the game. Maybe instead you could give the option to choose our own face when we start. Maybe give us a few options beside starting us with the generic faces. Other than that 

•NíNE•

Flags: 1518

Post by •NíNE• on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:35 pm

I agree there should be way more faces from other ethnicity .

Oh and a suggestion : ( devs are going to like this because it involves selling for food; and food= rl money lol)
I also think there should be accessories such as hats , glasses, earings, eye color, etc. Sell them for 35 food each like the christmas lights .

Datu

Gold: 318
Flags: 806

Post by Datu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 pm

No Asian faces. :(

FireKiller
The Brick Wall

Gold: 372051
Flags: 270

Post by FireKiller on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Datu wrote:No Asian faces. :(

Lolwut

Datu

Gold: 318
Flags: 806

Post by Datu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 pm

hahahaha.. CBK so its gonna look like this?? ----> -.- LMAO!!

Next