New perblue app Return to General Discussion

Smurf™
The Drunk

World: Legends
Gold: 23526247
Flags: 9475

New perblue app

Post by Smurf™ on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:57 am

So as i was patrolling the play store STILL looking for a pk clone or something similar enough to replace the lost game.... I came across "coming soon" disney heroes: battle mode. If perblue is legitly teaming up with disney then im pretty confident in saying that if theres ever a pk revival it wont be made by perblue simply because disney just doesnt make those types of games and also tends to make preteen and younger games and i feel pk was more for all ages but primarily for mid teens all the way up to adults. Also, id like to point out that perblue even if just teamed up for the 1 game... They themselves saw how popular pk was and still discontinued the game and have left the players for so long with nothing cept half ass knockoff games geared primarily towards the same age range as disney usually does.... Preteens and under. If a pk revival takes place its pretty much gonna have to be done by another company. Clones are not illegal and i would lpve for a clone or pk private server to happen but so far its sadly not looking like it will happen. I hope someone sees this and renews my hope however, especially being that pk was by far the best game ive ever seen on the play store.

Thugmuffin.

World: Legends
Gold: 7175431
Flags: 769

Re: New perblue app

Post by Thugmuffin. on Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 am

They got caught up in the money that they can easily make in the different style of game. Parallel Kingdom was just a successful experiment. It got in a state of disrepair and was never successfully monetized, they couldnt figure it out. I have a ton of design notes and issues regarding the original PK - and I have a few different layouts and ideas that would not run into the same issues PK had. If I could find a way to make money and still work on the game I totally would... but that seems to be the road block for everyone who has tried to remake the game so far $$$.