Understandable
<branded>

Teasel

World: Horizons
Gold: 7344

Re: *Incomprehensible sobbing*

Post by Teasel on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Actually...while I'm here:

It's interesting that part of the demise was down to a belief in a belief at PerBlue of asynchronous games being the future. And, they were for a time. No real skill in battling other people live however. I think that has led to change, now I see new games emerging that are more live, as PK was. Look at how Clans has declined, and Clash Royale has risen.

I think there is nothing else like PK. It had such depth generated by a creative company and richness created by a community. Almost the ultimate sand box game. What other game has managed to have the level of customisation, innovation, community and love that PK had?

So so sad to see it, and my friends, go.

<branded>

PS. Don't know why but 'silking' just popped into my mind. Oh, and now I'm missing my green sombrero. Feck. Feck, feck, feck. Better go before I really do start unconsolable sobbing.

Thugmuffin.

World: Legends
Gold: 7175431
Flags: 769

Re: *Incomprehensible sobbing*

Post by Thugmuffin. on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Teasel wrote:Actually...while I'm here:

It's interesting that part of the demise was down to a belief in a belief at PerBlue of asynchronous games being the future. And, they were for a time. No real skill in battling other people live however. I think that has led to change, now I see new games emerging that are more live, as PK was. Look at how Clans has declined, and Clash Royale has risen.

I think there is nothing else like PK. It had such depth generated by a creative company and richness created by a community. Almost the ultimate sand box game. What other game has managed to have the level of customisation, innovation, community and love that PK had?

So so sad to see it, and my friends, go.

<branded>

PS. Don't know why but 'silking' just popped into my mind. Oh, and now I'm missing my green sombrero. Feck. Feck, feck, feck. Better go before I really do start unconsolable sobbing.

this post makes me more sad