Still Looking for a New PK ;) And request for devs Return to General Discussion

Lilbyrdie
The Mentor

World: Legends
Gold: 26983138
Flags: 11448

Still Looking for a New PK ;) And request for devs

Post by Lilbyrdie on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 am

(Cross-posted from the end game thread announcement)
With the shutdown less than a day away... I'm left wondering how long these forums will be up to connect with folks that poke in now and then to see what's up, but would now find the game gone.

While I play other games, I've yet to run across a game like PK. I've been hunting around (casually) since the updates stopped in anticipation of this day. And, I've still come up short.

I'm not looking for a clone, but something that has all the primary features, aside from maybe location-based stuff (while neat, it's not really necessary and we flagged out the planet, anyway.) Sandbox, fantasy RPG, MMO, player-driven economy, and -- importantly -- phone support (looking at you, Albion). Also important: actually shipping and with plans to run as long as EQ has been around, or longer... ;)

Hey perblue: What percent of the planet was ultimately flagged?!?! And end-game summary would be neat, and even a dump of the entire globe via kml would be a blast for the community to look through.

My kingdom was founded 6 years ago today. While not the only of the original KDs left, I think that's something special.

Happy Halloween and best wishes to everyone!!

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

World: Legends
Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Re: Still Looking for a New PK ;) And request for devs

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Dammm...dont worry new pk will rise