forum logo

PKBA Return to General Discussion

Senex

World: Legends
Gold: 11040695
Flags: 304

PKBA

Post by Senex on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:11 am

I'm not very good at this, and don't personally care for long winded forum posts, so I am going to try to keep this to the point. >.>

I'm working on a project, and I need your assistance. First let me preface this with saying if you think this is stupid, your probably right, it is. I'm doing it anyway.

Okay then, so I would like to make some PK mini games. The concept is as old as Magnathere's and I know of a few that have been accomplished, but I don't think the full potential has been realized yet. What I like so much about this is it brings the different kind of PK players together. Normally the people who like to build, don't like to have their stuff burned down...this gives builders the unique opportunity to build creative things with the intent of having them burned :)

PKBA: PARALLEL KINGDOM BATTLE ARENA

Concept: Build and design arenas to self contain group pvp. Limiting the number of participants and entities on the battlefield will stop lag from being such a problem when trying to experience group PvP, allowing new combat strategies to be introduced into your game play. Arenas can vary in size and design, as well as game play (capture the flag, tower defense, hunger-game-style survival fights, what evs)

Okay so that is pretty much it. Now all I need you to do is design some cool arenas, and/or play in other peoples.

I've already created one, it didn't take long at all. It's very simple and It still needs tested, but I think it will be a pretty bad ass battle-- and should provide everyone with a good example of what the hell I'm talking about.

FLAG WAR (beta rules)

Screenshot_2016-09-12-09-34-03.jpg
This is a map of the full Arena, pay no attention to that janky flag in the corner. He's been dealt with.

This arena is a 5x5 grid of soft flags, surrounded by a hardened border. Two five-player battle teams will compete to control the most flags in this arena by the end of a 20min game, or kill all members of the opposing team before that time.

Each team will designate a captain. This is the team builder, who may place soft flags and any structure that doesn't need a flag upgrade. The captain cannot attack structures. All players must remain on the captain's invite.

No flag is allowed to be hardened. No golems are allowed. Pets & minions are permitted.

No player is to cross the arena boundary in any fashion during the round (including accepting invites, jumping estates, entering structures or even combat logging). Any such occurrence will be treated as a player death.

When a player dies, they must leave the arena. If the captain is killed, a team member fills the role. No one is allowed in the arena other than participants. No banish gear is permitted in the game.

Each team will have an impartial ref on their invite. The ref’s authority and discretion is final.

These are strategy based games, so organization chatter should be kept in the Strategy chat. If anyone is interested in testing out these specific rules, or are interested in joining this project, hit me up in that chat or via PM.

Oh, and keep the kingdom and scammer/duper/pooper scooper drama out of this for now please. You all can concentrate on breaking it, once it is no longer fun :P

TL;DR
Please come burn my flags in a war like, but civilized manner. thanks.
Screenshot_2016-09-12-09-30-12.jpg
Builders not only get to design the shape and size of the arena, but also place obstacles and other features in each flag circle making each build and play through unique.
Screenshot_2016-09-12-09-35-09.jpg
I chose to make this arena a 5x5 grid because that is your avi's approximate line of sight.

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

World: Legends
Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Re: PKBA

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Ok i love it but if i was in the game arena i would be scamming