Laytes
The Hero of Chaos

World: Legends
Gold: 71078624
Flags: 3981

Re: Enough with the cheating!!

Post by Laytes on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Sherlock£Holmes wrote:
{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 wrote:I think the true downfall of the game really goes back to perblue making pm. instead of increasing it's amount of gamers it divided it's current player base. then add in the horrible customer service from Steven aka nate and various other names. then as we were all eagerly awaiting the 3rd segment of the new age to be released we instead received the announcement the pk was no longer a profitable asset. (I'm still curious as to what the 3rd installment would have been ) cheats were always around but feared consequences and shame. now they don't care because they have nothing to lose and can repeat the cheats over and over since no fixes are coming

Lolno. I knew VERY few pkers that quit pk for pm. It was such a small difference, it didn't change anything.

The community deatroyed the app. There's no argument behind that. This app is literally the same that it was in its prime, with extra features. The community brought from war is very toxic and puerile. Compare the people playing now to those of age 2, 3, early 4. we were our own downfall, and it was inevitable.

Perblue started to walk away when the complaints increased. I'm still optimistic some one, some day will create parallel kingdom 2.

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:30 am

lol

[Hobos]Rox★

Gold: 203549053
Flags: 20687

Post by [Hobos]Rox★ on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Well we all know now what decision they made. It's unlikely they will create a pk 2. We're done, goodbye

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:52 am

yay now we all can star the same

Previous