Screenshot_2016-08-07-11-15-17.png

Screenshot_2016-08-07-11-14-50.png

Mr.Tяoυвzy

World: Legends
Gold: 100137
Flags: 660

Re: Enough with the cheating!!

Post by Mr.Tяoυвzy on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Ulucay wrote:Ppl complain about Sfm cheating while draco members used dupes to scamm as an example Rampage scammed with a capped Reaper on reaperofdeath666 thats just a example, and if u ask me that devs abondent this game kinda forced ppl to dupe Mats ..... Why ? Because look at food price its 2 k god damn 2 k and food was duped kow imagine it wasnt how high would the price be ? I dont wann say it was good thing but kinda nexcasary since the half of the community is unable to buy food ( ios bug ) . Btw some might ask why food dropped again ... Derl traded rick 1 Million plat for his mal who sells it atm doesnt that sound legit ?

On the contrary, had food and plat not been duped more people would've bought food at its prime, with the use of $$$ flowing perblue could've afforded to keep updating game, when mats were duped it made hunters obsolete causing them to leave, when gold was duped it made merching obsolete making everything 10x its price and ruining economy even more. I do however think that hunters might've still been able to make gold from selling pots but those were also duped.
The reason devs arent fixing this game is because it's too broken, if they patch everything more people wouldn't play, if they banned dupers they'd be back with billions on one of their alts.
As of right now I'm fairly sure perblue is standing by the plug to pk like a child on Christmas morning to cut it and do a complete reset on a new game (like they've said before) similar to pk if possible.

|L|Pacers
The Grand Master Explorer

Gold: 8023307
Flags: 6234

Post by |L|Pacers on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:53 pm

I'll take that reset and new game like pk! And I'd peg the downfall of the pk economy much earlier: Silking. Silking devalued gold at a time in the game where just a few million was the big leagues. It's just been one big downward financial spiral since.

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:56 am

lol wait till i get hold of it :twisted:

Laytes
The Hero of Chaos

Gold: 71078624
Flags: 3981

Post by Laytes on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Ulucay wrote:Ppl complain about Sfm cheating while draco members used dupes to scamm as an example Rampage scammed with a capped Reaper on reaperofdeath666 thats just a example, and if u ask me that devs abondent this game kinda forced ppl to dupe Mats ..... Why ? Because look at food price its 2 k god damn 2 k and food was duped kow imagine it wasnt how high would the price be ? I dont wann say it was good thing but kinda nexcasary since the half of the community is unable to buy food ( ios bug ) . Btw some might ask why food dropped again ... Derl traded rick 1 Million plat for his mal who sells it atm doesnt that sound legit ?

If he wasn't kicked it's because we didn't know about it, or he didn't do it.

{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮
The Undead

Gold: 166313203
Flags: 1908

Post by {Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:57 pm

I think the true downfall of the game really goes back to perblue making pm. instead of increasing it's amount of gamers it divided it's current player base. then add in the horrible customer service from Steven aka nate and various other names. then as we were all eagerly awaiting the 3rd segment of the new age to be released we instead received the announcement the pk was no longer a profitable asset. (I'm still curious as to what the 3rd installment would have been ) cheats were always around but feared consequences and shame. now they don't care because they have nothing to lose and can repeat the cheats over and over since no fixes are coming

Sherlock£Holmes
Le Prudent

Gold: 1656415
Flags: 2660

Post by Sherlock£Holmes on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:11 pm

{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 wrote:I think the true downfall of the game really goes back to perblue making pm. instead of increasing it's amount of gamers it divided it's current player base. then add in the horrible customer service from Steven aka nate and various other names. then as we were all eagerly awaiting the 3rd segment of the new age to be released we instead received the announcement the pk was no longer a profitable asset. (I'm still curious as to what the 3rd installment would have been ) cheats were always around but feared consequences and shame. now they don't care because they have nothing to lose and can repeat the cheats over and over since no fixes are coming

Lolno. I knew VERY few pkers that quit pk for pm. It was such a small difference, it didn't change anything.

The community deatroyed the app. There's no argument behind that. This app is literally the same that it was in its prime, with extra features. The community brought from war is very toxic and puerile. Compare the people playing now to those of age 2, 3, early 4. we were our own downfall, and it was inevitable.

|L|Pacers
The Grand Master Explorer

Gold: 8023307
Flags: 6234

Post by |L|Pacers on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Sherlock£Holmes wrote:
{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 wrote:I think the true downfall of the game really goes back to perblue making pm. instead of increasing it's amount of gamers it divided it's current player base. then add in the horrible customer service from Steven aka nate and various other names. then as we were all eagerly awaiting the 3rd segment of the new age to be released we instead received the announcement the pk was no longer a profitable asset. (I'm still curious as to what the 3rd installment would have been ) cheats were always around but feared consequences and shame. now they don't care because they have nothing to lose and can repeat the cheats over and over since no fixes are coming

Lolno. I knew VERY few pkers that quit pk for pm. It was such a small difference, it didn't change anything.

The community deatroyed the app. There's no argument behind that. This app is literally the same that it was in its prime, with extra features. The community brought from war is very toxic and puerile. Compare the people playing now to those of age 2, 3, early 4. we were our own downfall, and it was inevitable.

↑That. +100

{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮
The Undead

Gold: 166313203
Flags: 1908

Post by {Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Sherlock£Holmes wrote:[quote="

I'd argue that players can't destroy any app. other than the social aspect they can only operate within the realm provided for them. I know several who did leave the game due to customer service and broken game mechanics. I am a fan of perblue and still here but the fall of pk rests solely on thier shoulders. they gave up on pk long before most of us and thier neglect to address the games flaws that allow cheats and poor game mechanics is why we are were we are. but credit to them for having the game last this long and hopefully they develop a similar modern version some day

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:27 am

aww look at these humans lol let the game be servival of the fitestt

PreviousNext