forum logo

Beware- "ClSempire" Return to General Discussion

FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ

World: Legends
Gold: 5897
Flags: 346

Beware- "ClSempire"

Post by FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:32 am

I met ClSempire in his city about a week ago. It was under attack by HIT and they were no doubt about to destroy it. Pitying him, I took him under my wing and brought him to my own personal city and gave him the materials to help found the city. This is a decision I will always regret.

Not long after, ClSempire turns psychotic and believes he is a Sith Lord. As such, I guess that means it is necessary to invite all my enemies to the city to have it destroyed. It went so far that I was getting PM's from my own enemies about this dude. So his attempt failed and he left my city and acquired "Kingdom of Intelligence". Of course at this point I am hell bent on destroying him.

Upon sieging this lowlifes kingdom, guess who comes to his protection? The very same people who were trying to destroy his first city. Ironic isnt it? Of course they looked at CTS destroying his kingdom as us just picking on noobs and would not accept any explanation in to the matter.

To further prove the dishonest character that is ClSEmpire, I have a screenshot of him admitting that he is a scammer.
image.jpg
Cls scammer

Apparently, this is the type of people Draco and friends defend and support. To anyone who encounters this lowlife, enemy on sight if you know what's good for you. He WILL betray you.

SANTA+CLAWS+
The Judged

Gold: 63872
Flags: 25418

Re: Beware- "ClSempire"

Post by SANTA+CLAWS+ on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:36 am

hmm that could be him joking around with you about the backpacks il get him to come here defend himself if he can

FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ

Post by FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 am

FATHER*NIXMAS wrote:hmm that could be him joking around with you about the backpacks il get him to come here defend himself if he can

Don't even bother, the dude is a compulsive liar. If you keep that kid in your kingdom then you are therefor protecting scammers.

dark0flare
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 98458
Flags: 10

Post by dark0flare on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:48 pm

I,too have experienced this guy.i invited him to the kingdom,was nice,then kicked all my other members and acted like they left,then went into the castle.i went in,and he started saying stuff about Sith lord.i'm preparing my kd for battle in case he comes back,but listen!Some SITH Members are really against CISempire,and are useful to have in your kingdom.i have 2 or 3 in mine, and they really help.

dark0flare
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 98458
Flags: 10

Post by dark0flare on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:51 pm

:shock: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I've also heard,from one of the spys, that he's JOINING with H!T!!!!!!!So be careful.

Mr.Scumz 

World: Horizons

Post by Mr.Scumz  on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm

LOLOLOLOL. CTS TALKING ABOUT SCAMMING...cts scams its own members again and again.................
this post is just Lowlife propaganda.....

OasisUnknown
The Citizen

Gold: 5754
Flags: 1360

Post by OasisUnknown on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:13 pm

This guy wanted to Join enchanted... I told him to keep walking because of this thread.

Larkinz
The Assassin

Gold: 5106005
Flags: 400

Post by Larkinz on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Lol @ does a siths work involve giving me his backpacks. Good stuff

FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ

Post by FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:09 am

❄ScumthazaR❄ wrote:LOLOLOLOL. CTS TALKING ABOUT SCAMMING...cts scams its own members again and again.................
this post is just Lowlife propaganda.....

Propaganda huh? That makes as much sense as me randomly approaching you and saying, "Hey everyone! This guy is a scammer!" So when you refer to CTS in general are you saying the kingdom itself is a scammer? Because the castle has never scammed me, it's 100% legit. Or perhaps your referring to individual(s) inside the KD who scam? I can assure you a legit check done on any of our members can prove your trash can of a mouth wrong.

Furthermore, this post was made to warn people of this player. That is the sole purpose. Takes a person like yourself to cause unwarranted drama for no reason. That is all.

{DPFI}-EsquireT3
The Gravefist

Gold: 4787124
Flags: 4457

Post by {DPFI}-EsquireT3 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:36 am

In the middle of dealing with Empire now. Just getting time to come to and read this thread. Very interesting read and a good heads up.

My question though to one of the posters here is, how and why did you give him perms to accept/kick members so quickly?

This thread makes sense to me, because immediately upon joining us, he asked when he will get perms. I thought it odd and told him upfront, no one gets perms for our KD without being a faithful, legit and helpful member of the KD for at least 4-5 months.

After reading this, and speaking with various other players in the game, we decided to kick him. We will see how it goes from here.

Next