Back to PK
forum logo

Server Limitation Poll Return to General Discussion

Which option would you prefer?

No Visit Cap (Prefer Server Lag, Crashes, and Account Lockouts)
290
45%
Visit Cap with 30% more Capacity for Kingdom Defenders (Less/No Server Crashes, but has Limits)
346
54%
 
Total votes : 636


The_Black_Hand
The Workhorse
 
World: Legends
Gold: 81270067
Flags: 19239
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by The_Black_Hand on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Flurbius wrote:
The_Black_Hand wrote:44% to 55%....let me do the complex mathematics on this....yup, that adds up to 99%. Wonder where the other 1% went. Must be the abstaining delegates from the Antarctic who never experience server lag or cap issues. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Duh, obviously the figures are rounded to whole numbers therefore 55 + 44 = 99 which is near enough to 100


It as meant as a joke. I guess my mention of the delegates from the Antartic wasn't obvious enough. So... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Maybe more laughing will make it obvious it was a joke?)


Flurbius
 
World: Legends
Gold: 6909525
Flags: 4773
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by Flurbius on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:15 am

Oh I get it :?


[ÅкÐ]Gεηεяαℓ
The Trainer
 
World: Legends
Gold: 6618
Flags: 4341
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by [ÅкÐ]Gεηεяαℓ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 am

Any thoughts on the long term fix for this yet? Happy valley servers are down by the way!!


♚●•ㄥεviττ•●♚
The Gold Hoarder
 
World: Legends
Gold: 5671712
Flags: 8217
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 am

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by ♚●•ㄥεviττ•●♚ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 am

Can not log in again :evil: . I think I have logged out in HV. Please make an option to move away from area without logging in!!!
Just kick me back to hometown. So I can log in at server that is on.


[ÅкÐ]Gεηεяαℓ
The Trainer
 
World: Legends
Gold: 6618
Flags: 4341
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by [ÅкÐ]Gεηεяαℓ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:14 am

^^ +1000000000


[ÅкÐ]Gεηεяαℓ
The Trainer
 
World: Legends
Gold: 6618
Flags: 4341
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by [ÅкÐ]Gεηεяαℓ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:19 am

I was @ hv had been there for hours barley any lag then all of a sudden game froze restarted app boom can't get back on


Πūçk€Π₣ūt§
The Winter Warrior
 
World: Legends
Gold: 7809984
Flags: 3491
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:32 am

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by Πūçk€Π₣ūt§ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:01 pm

So I was haveing no prob in hv and apparently it was the calm bfore the storm because all of a sudden pk froze so I restared the app and now it jut sits at authenticateing. Heres an idea, for when ppl are trying to login durring a server cap being reached... maybe impliment a forced relocate? I understand that may keep a minorityfew in he same situation but the vast majority is who it would benefit. Every little bit helps and if that could be done im pretty sure it would ease up on alot of agrivation that ppl are experianceing.


↺รภ๏ฬ✷๒ยภภч↻
The Seeker
 
World: Legends
Gold: 226629
Flags: 7901
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by ↺รภ๏ฬ✷๒ยภภч↻ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Its bs ... Can't even play pk any more if its not server down then its lag why even bother to log in why play the game just to get pissed that you can't log in for hours or days can trick or treat or even do the relic race ... Who ever though of doin this to "help" needs to really fix a bigger problem now ... How is it really fixing the game still freeze up still get locked out ... Wow congrats on pissin more ppl off!!!


•C†S•Dευςε™
 
World: Legends
Gold: 1034
Flags: 43
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by •C†S•Dευςε™ on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:31 pm

I say we all go to the Perblue HQ and overthrow Tyler! ANNNNARRRCCHHHYYYY!!!! XD


The_Black_Hand
The Workhorse
 
World: Legends
Gold: 81270067
Flags: 19239
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: Server Limitation Poll

Post by The_Black_Hand on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:18 pm

•C†S•Dèúçê™ wrote:I say we all go to the Perblue HQ and overthrow Tyler! ANNNNARRRCCHHHYYYY!!!! XD


:shock: :o :shock: :o
Can I have all your gear and mats BEFORE you get banned. :lol: :lol:

PreviousNext

Who is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered players and 1 guest

cron