Orion rumors Return to General Discussion

Ikeknight
The Hero of Chaos

World: Legends
Gold: 7758898
Flags: 404

Orion rumors

Post by Ikeknight on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:22 pm

So pretty much I'm here to dispell the rumor that Orion is trying to flag all of Texas. That's not even remotly true, I'm mean seriously Texas? That's over 2m flags besides the fact that we don't burn unprevoked so we wouldn't be out conquering land anyway. It's just another rumor started by Draco and allys like the "Orion dosent help allys campaign" last week in an attempt to keep allys from helping when they attack us again.

..I..ت\♡/ت..I..™♨
The Demolitionist

Gold: 144438484
Flags: 3359

Re: Orion rumors

Post by ..I..ت\♡/ت..I..™♨ on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Lol! That's an awesome rumour!

can u pleeeeeeease flag all of Texas! Do eeeeet! Do eet NOW!

Ike, seriously even if u were, u guys are a pretty reasonable crew. I really don't think anyone would care. >.> glances at the fantastic rumour makers who make the rest of us LOL! Keep at it, you guys (and gals) are special!! ;)

{T.π.T}23War~Villager
The War Hero

Gold: 3581680
Flags: 1448

Post by {T.π.T}23War~Villager on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Lmao all of texas that is hilarious oh and btw thanks to all the Orion guys that helped defend boom last weekend that was a crazy war with the mass banishment and all

Ńãçhø_Dáddÿ
The Grand Master Ranger

Gold: 107047
Flags: 2260

Post by Ńãçhø_Dáddÿ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:48 am

step 1.) Flag Texas

Step 2.) Make Texas flags public

Step 3.) Bask in the glory of your unlimited +5% gold windfall.

Sephorith

Gold: 8096584
Flags: 3657

Post by Sephorith on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 am

It's not spoken of much, but I'll verbalize it this once. I'm sure people will love to pounce on this. I'll tell you want I think of Orion and Draco.

Can Orion be classified as a war kingdom? ...I'm not positive because they don't know who they are. Yes, they war. Yes, they burn unprovoked. I had many of my personal flags burnt by an Orion leader just this morning. Anybody who knows me, including many in Orion, know that I war hard, but I play respectably. Yes, Orion has many brickers/hunters who aren't interested in war, but Orion's hands as a whole are far from clean. They have an image they want to portray, but it's all smoke and mirrors. Orion as a whole is self-righteous.

Draco, on the other hand, knows who they are, as does everyone else. There's no guessing or wondering. Draco's objective is war. Saying that, I want to be very clear on this point: Draco participates and is active in EVERY part of PK. We group hunt and do group dungeons. We organize and take over monos. We engage in diplomacy by forming alliances and nurturing them. We send out invites and build our legendary monster scores. We have crafters and explorers. We actively help each other in hat races. We participate in the forums. We have many excellent brickers and engage in producing brick as often as we can. We explore new areas and found cities. We trade in the trade posts and in trade chat. We chop trees. We mine. We embody all pk has to offer. Draco's personality is hard nosed and head strong. We are bashed and ridiculed every day in these forums, but we laugh and it doesn't bother us; we know who we are. We get a few bad apples now and again, but they are weeded out; we like to give everyone a chance though. I didn't like Draco before I joined because of everything I had heard about them. But as it happened, I and my friends wanted to get involved in big wars. We were shunned by the old Vatos and Legion, but Draco/HiT let us have a shot to prove ourselves. What we found was a tight knit group with a strong sense of loyalty, not a bunch of war mongering fools as was portrayed by others. There are many that don't like us, and I get that. People will continue to take every cheap shot they can, we're fine with that. We know this is a game, and we play it well.

This is a general statement. Yes, it can be picked apart, but I'm not perpetuating this. Some people just love to hate, and I won't stand in their way. I wanted to once say what I thought every time I hear Draco hating undertones in these forums and on people's profiles. Have fun with it.

Indy™
探索者宗师

Gold: 142776877
Flags: 2363

Post by Indy™ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 am

^^^ You can replace every instance of "Draco" with your own kingdom - and that's pretty much what most players thinks of their own kingdoms. You can replace every instance of "Orion" with an enemy kingdom - and that's pretty much what most players think of their enemy kingdoms.

Naturally, everyone thinks they are in the right and the other is in the wrong. Unless a third-party chimes in, these types of threads become pointless waste of bandwidth.

..I..ت\♡/ت..I..™♨
The Demolitionist

Gold: 144438484
Flags: 3359

Post by ..I..ت\♡/ت..I..™♨ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Can't we all just get along??

I think its group hug time!!

;)

Branded

Gold: 5319155
Flags: 2150

Post by Branded on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 am

Orion turned me into a newt.

I got better though.

Branded

Gold: 5319155
Flags: 2150

Post by Branded on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 am

[O'rion]Ikeknight wrote:So pretty much I'm here to dispell the rumor that Orion is trying to flag all of Texas. That's not even remotly true, I'm mean seriously Texas? That's over 2m flags besides the fact that we don't burn unprevoked so we wouldn't be out conquering land anyway. It's just another rumor started by Draco and allys like the "Orion dosent help allys campaign" last week in an attempt to keep allys from helping when they attack us again.

Ah....so you evil scheming people have calculated how many flags you need eh? 2 million? Let that one slip didn't you? eh? eh?

;)

(to all those that don't get this, I am joking)

Pιsтσℓ♡bιscυιτ
The Brick Wall

Gold: 162238
Flags: 12549

Post by Pιsтσℓ♡bιscυιτ on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 am

Branded wrote:Orion turned me into a newt.

I got better though.

lololol

Next