Back to PK
forum logo

Ideas for the next age Return to General Discussion

Mazingsaucy

World: Legends
Gold: 684

Ideas for the next age

Post by Mazingsaucy on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:03 pm

I had a lot of ideas that I think would very much make this game better. I love playing this game and it caught my eye immediately, but there are some things I thought would be awsome to have in this game
-more monsters
- the abilty to log in and out
- a town center you can get to through the menu were players can meet, trade, chat and stuff like that
- more wepons, and they don't run out, instead they have a limit to upgrade and you need an item such as a book+ you have a 50% or so chance of it working. (this would make items valubal and if there was a town center trading would make sense.)
- some of these new wepons could be a bow and arrow. (this is what I would wan the most) with the ability to shoot from long range but do less damage.
- add levels with abilities so ranking isn't based off of something that you can lose.as you get higher level you can shoot arrows faster, use strionger wepons etc.
- the abilty to customize icon. Maybe the face, then the color of the circle, and then a symbol on the outside
Adding these into the game would make me so excited, I think it will also attract many more people who want to play.

So I really hope you guys put these ideas into the game and I hope other people like these ideas being added as much as I would.

Pyro0073

Gold: 87
Flags: 1

Re: Ideas for the next age

Post by Pyro0073 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 am

Excellent ideas!!! I also think that there should be more armor... And also it would be really cool if players could group up together and fight the same monster (or maybe special boss monsters?) and the gold is split between them

Shlupieus

Gold: 439

Post by Shlupieus on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:42 am

I would like the ability to build a house. One per character and preferribly in the area that you log in too the most, but the would be up to the person. The house could store items heal and have a bulloton board. The board would be so if any one passing by could say hello. The house could just be a hut with the charracters name insted of hut. Perhaps with an upgrade ability for nicerlooking or the ability to invite some one to your location even if they are else wear. All this including checking you bulloton board would have to be done at the house.
Possible upgrade list:
Camp: heal
Hut: heal, store items
Small house: heal, store items, more house health
House: all above and invite people from your state to your location
Manchine: all above and invite any one to your location d

BrianB

Gold: 1918

Post by BrianB on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Guy you want wow forthe iphone some of these are really good ideas and others are kindof out there. And... Mansion*

Morticor

Gold: 1001

Post by Morticor on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes, i agree, some of those ideas are very good, personally i would like to see more player items. One example would be a flag that you could plant with a description.. this flag could have a picture from the internet on it, or a premade design. I also hope to see the abilty to create castles you can create with gold.

Pupbrad

Gold: 279

Post by Pupbrad on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Maybe make the enemies able to respawn and a bigger map that you can scroll to view more areas. I never once saw another player... At this point, I'm not sure if I ever will unless I go to an actual city, not just stay in my house in the suburbs

MeNaCe

World: Horizons

Post by MeNaCe on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 pm

For the next age itd be nice if the email notifications came everytime you get attacked, killed, or messaged. Sometimes emails come through, sometimes they dont. At times i get notified about a new pm. I check and there happens to be 8 pms ive missed due to being afk but only one notif.

brick
The PerBlue Developer

Gold: 66075
Flags: 2

Post by brick on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

You should be emailed whenever you receive a pm and are not playing. If this is not the case, please let us know.
You are not emailed for every attack so you don't get 10 emails spaced a minute apart.

MeNaCe

World: Horizons

Post by MeNaCe on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:23 pm

brick wrote:You should be emailed whenever you receive a pm and are not playing. If this is not the case, please let us know.
You are not emailed for every attack so you don't get 10 emails spaced a minute apart.

I occasionally get emailed when I get new pms. Its not guranteed everytime. Also, I didn't mean for there to be emails for every attack. I get attacked sometimes and don't receive any email all. I make it a practice to make sure I log out with full health. At times I log back in to find myself down to 65 hp. I may have worded it wrong in the previous post. There needs to be more consistency with the emails. Emails come through on average for attacks: 60% pms: 40%.

Thanks for the prompt response brick.

ᎦㅐㅇོᎧ下ㄥㄚ

Gold: 525702
Flags: 114

Post by ᎦㅐㅇོᎧ下ㄥㄚ on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:54 pm

All great ideas. The one I would like to be changed the most is the weapons. I really hate how they just....go.... :?

Next