I just found this game, by googling up "Locative Art iPhone". I'm reading Gibson's "Spook Country", so the ideas in the book were interesting.
Anyway, the game sounds cool. I'm into Geocaching, so I like the idea of using the GPS in a game.
Here's some questions, for things that aren't too obvious on first start of the game:
1) Can I change the email address used for my account? (I used hotmail, want to use my gmail so I can get to notifications on my iphone).
2) Are you guys going to spam/sell my email address? (Might want to mention that in the account sign up)
3) Is there anyway to move around in the game, without physically moving around in the real world?
4) How does an ipod touch user move around, since there is no GPS?
5) can anybody just walk up to my guy and kill me, while I'm offline? (monsters or players)
6) besides monsters, trees and other players, what else is in the world? (cities, towns, ?)
7) How/where do I spend the money I get from killing monsters? (presumably to buy better gear)
8) Is it relatively easy to play cooperatively with others on iPhones, ipods?