Knights of the Round Table is Recruiting Return to Organizations

[CaL]-Dune*
The Vanguard of Steel

World: Legends
Gold: 7
Flags: 50507

Re: Knights of the Round Table is Recruiting

Post by [CaL]-Dune* on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:34 am

@Tinker: KotRT has nothing to do with kingdoms. Altho its not very likely you will be able to follow the code if you are in a war kingdom. Pls pm me ingame.

marlburough
The Citizen

Gold: 144092
Flags: 11

Post by marlburough on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 am

I am new player, marlburough. I need help, support, and would like to be in a group, like yours, growing, yet new enough to be close net. Of interest to you, and some reasons I think I would like your group are: I am a real Knight. I have been dubbed, a Knight of the Temple (aka- a Knight Templar.) I am retired/disabled, and play daily for approx 4 to 6 hours, or more. Per the game, I am locate in Murfreesboro, TN, am I am developing a cabin in Mississippi. Personally, I have a Master's degree, a counselor and minister for many years. I am a people person, and good with programs and leadership. I was immediately interested in your group due to your stated interest in knights, their history, cheverly, and high minded values, morals, and selflessness. I am a mason, York Rite knight templar, and 32nd degree Scottish Rite. If you deem me well qualified for your group, are willing to help me learn
game strat, and have a place for me; I would like more information. I hope for an invitation. Thank you,
Michael S. KT,32.

~{O'Rion}~KillerCenturion
The Liberator

Gold: 2475
Flags: 480

Post by ~{O'Rion}~KillerCenturion on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 pm

marlburough wrote:I am new player, marlburough. I need help, support, and would like to be in a group, like yours, growing, yet new enough to be close net. Of interest to you, and some reasons I think I would like your group are: I am a real Knight. I have been dubbed, a Knight of the Temple (aka- a Knight Templar.) I am retired/disabled, and play daily for approx 4 to 6 hours, or more. Per the game, I am locate in Murfreesboro, TN, am I am developing a cabin in Mississippi. Personally, I have a Master's degree, a counselor and minister for many years. I am a people person, and good with programs and leadership. I was immediately interested in your group due to your stated interest in knights, their history, cheverly, and high minded values, morals, and selflessness. I am a mason, York Rite knight templar, and 32nd degree Scottish Rite. If you deem me well qualified for your group, are willing to help me learn
game strat, and have a place for me; I would like more information. I hope for an invitation. Thank you,
Michael S. KT,32.

Stated. Doesn't mean they actually are. Haven't you ever heard the saying never believe something on the Internet? I don't want to hate on you or anything, but I see you are still very new to the game. If you think you will be joining a kd or group of chivalrous knights that are all nice and etc, you are mistaken. PK politics have been going on for a while now. As you can say there are the "good side", the neutral side and the "bad side". Both the bad and good side think they are the good ones and the other is bad so as you can guess there is frequent warring. The neutral side is usually all those peaceful players that just want to hunt and not fight at all. The reason why they stay peaceful is because they are in small kds and groups and don't really influence the other two sides. There really are no "neutral" large kds or groups. Orion started out as a peaceful, hunting kd. It grew attracted attention, stuff happened, wars erupted and now it has to be more of a fighting kd. Now I won't preach about how our side is good and they are bad. I don't want this to turn into one of those threads. So your choice, but if you honestly want to stay peaceful and uphold the laws of honesty and selflessness, you will probably be better off to start your own kd or join a small kd of friends.

marlburough
The Citizen

Post by marlburough on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:31 pm

I am uniquely and keenly aware of the frailities and faults of myself and my fellowman. I am almost 60 years old. I have spent my entire life in ministry. I have served as pastor, social worker, and counselor to persons addicted to alcohol and drugs. My wife and I have been married for 38 years. We raised 5 children, have 11 grand children. I am deeply involved in my masonic bodies. I have been hurt, disappointed, and disillusioned over and over. The call to live by the highest and Nobelist morals, ideas, and values promises only to bring us face to face with our lesser selves and our most Nobel hours. If I were movited by a debase and careless life your post would lead me to determine that your group is not interested in new members. To play only to have more gold and land, some power and abilities that make you better that all the rest is an empty vessel. The
purpose set for the in the description of your goals offers to make the game a way to connect with others so we might help, aid, and assist them. I have some unique and special abilities to offer your group. Your group offers the possibility to have help as I learn and to share in the joy of the game with each other, while we help others to enjoy the game, too. If you do not want me, that is fine. You only need to say I do not meet your requirements. I would hope that you would find me worthy and admit me to membership. Then we can work together to make our group better. Thank you,
Michael S. KT,32

marlburough
The Citizen

Post by marlburough on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm

I am uniquely and keenly aware of the frailities and faults of myself and my fellowman. I am almost 60 years old. I have spent my entire life in ministry. I have served as pastor, social worker, and counselor to persons addicted to alcohol and drugs. My wife and I have been married for 38 years. We raised 5 children, have 11 grand children. I am deeply involved in my masonic bodies. I have been hurt, disappointed, and disillusioned over and over. The call to live by the highest and Nobelist morals, ideas, and values promises only to bring us face to face with our lesser selves and our most Nobel hours. If I were movited by a debase and careless life your post would lead me to determine that your group is not interested in new members. To play only to have more gold and land, some power and abilities that make you better that all the rest is an empty vessel. The
purpose set for the in the description of your goals offers to make the game a way to connect with others so we might help, aid, and assist them. I have some unique and special abilities to offer your group. Your group offers the possibility to have help as I learn and to share in the joy of the game with each other, while we help others to enjoy the game, too. If you do not want me, that is fine. You only need to say I do not meet your requirements. I would hope that you would find me worthy and admit me to membership. Then we can work together to make our group better. Thank you,
Michael S. KT,32

The_Black_Hand
The Workhorse

Gold: 81270067
Flags: 19239

Post by The_Black_Hand on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 am

I do not believe Killer is a member of KOTRT. You will also notice the dates of the posts on this thread. The group hasn't responded to this thread in a while. :?: No idea why. Their website is no longer up and running.

With that said I believe what he says is true. The group was founded on wonderful principles. Unfortunately I see some members who do not follow the code they pledged to follow. Some are in known war kingdoms so how could they follow the code? I see some who do. As in real life it is not what you say you will do but what you do that decides the type of person you are. I never joined the organization because I can do all the things they stand for on my own without having to quest and give mats to someone who doesn't need it. I give to those who need it when they need it and even sometimes when they don't. I do not knock the KOTRT for what they stand for and I know many who are very genuine in their desire to help. I know many who are not KOTRT that are the same way. It all comes down to the way you decide you want to play the game. My suggestion for you is to take your time finding a kd. Go on help chat and the social chats. Talk to people. Find out about the pk kingdoms out there. You are obviously an intelligent person so it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out that Draco, hit, hacking strippers, cts, tnt, rumble and others are war kingdoms. You will find a group that plays like you do. Pm me in game and I will happily take you to my free zag hunting grounds in India and even take you on a city tour so you can have more cities in your estate list. I can give you suggestions on how to level yourself up fast and safe and still be able to make good gold. But whatever you decide just remember this is a game so have fun.

~{O'Rion}~KillerCenturion
The Liberator

Gold: 2475
Flags: 480

Post by ~{O'Rion}~KillerCenturion on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:56 am

The_Black_Hand wrote:I do not believe Killer is a member of KOTRT. You will also notice the dates of the posts on this thread. The group hasn't responded to this thread in a while. :?: No idea why. Their website is no longer up and running.

With that said I believe what he says is true. The group was founded on wonderful principles. Unfortunately I see some members who do not follow the code they pledged to follow. Some are in known war kingdoms so how could they follow the code? I see some who do. As in real life it is not what you say you will do but what you do that decides the type of person you are. I never joined the organization because I can do all the things they stand for on my own without having to quest and give mats to someone who doesn't need it. I give to those who need it when they need it and even sometimes when they don't. I do not knock the KOTRT for what they stand for and I know many who are very genuine in their desire to help. I know many who are not KOTRT that are the same way. It all comes down to the way you decide you want to play the game. My suggestion for you is to take your time finding a kd. Go on help chatWn and the social chats. Talk to people. Find out about the pk kingdoms out there. You are obviously an intelligent person so it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out that Draco, hit, hacking strippers, cts, tnt, rumble and others are war kingdoms. You will find a group that plays like you do. Pm me in game and I will happily take you to my free zag hunting grounds in India and even take you on a city tour so you can have more cities in your estate list. I can give you suggestions on how to level yourself up fast and safe and still be able to make good gold. But whatever you decide just remember this is a game so have fun.

Yup I completely agree. I am not a member of KoTRT. Like BlackHand said some members of KoTRT are actually what they state. They truly help people and live with codes of honor. However, others do not. One of their very members basically sold out my kd by inviting enemy war players on close flags to kd. He also fought against my kd. Now I understand if he wanted to switch sides and be a traitor, but after that Dune, the founder and leader of Caladan and KoTRT, came out and said he and the rest will support and help that traitor and that they will always consider him as one of their own. This post was first made a long time ago and I agree. At the beginning it was wonderful. Everyone considered them as honorous people and many noobs learned the game from them. However all things change with time and now KoTRT and Caladan have changed. Some members still are those peaceful hunting types that will happily teach you. However more and more are becoming the war type and more frequently burning or fighting against others for no reason. So it's your choice, but I think your best bet is to wait a little while, ask around join a small kd that is like KoTRT was in the beginning. If you want I can also take you to some cities. I have a lot of great waterhunting places.

[CaL]-Dune*
The Vanguard of Steel

Gold: 7
Flags: 50507

Post by [CaL]-Dune* on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Good to know that i am founder and leader of KotRT. Didnt know that. And its so hectic already. :D

Also I wonder where I stated that I will help people who dont follow the code but do still say or think they are KotRT. Cant find it anywhere. Oh wait. Its nowhere.

Old~Pervert
The Seeker

Gold: 5303752
Flags: 3148

Post by Old~Pervert on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 pm

One of their very members basically sold out my kd by inviting enemy war players on close flags to kd. He also fought against my kd. Now I understand if he wanted to switch sides and be a traitor, but after that Dune, the founder and leader of Caladan and KoTRT, came out and said he and the rest will support and help that traitor and that they will always consider him as one of their own.

This post was first made a long time ago and I agree.

Take this. Look at eowans profile and read this

Also I wonder where I stated that I will help people who dont follow the code but do still say or think they are KotRT.

Eoran is not a traitor either. He will always have our back vice versa. He just changed his playstyle.

Wasnt that you dune? I beleave killercenturion actually was saying red brought the players to our kingdom. And that you "will always have his back"

Probably you didnt know, but eowan joined orion before he went to draco where things started to get nasty after that. Hence killercenturions suspicion of sir eowan. If that isnt eneugh he did fight against us.

Basicly in the eyes of killercenturion you just claimed to help people who dont follow the code but claim to be kotrt.

Burtonthegreat

Gold: 641969
Flags: 862

Post by Burtonthegreat on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 pm

The_Black_Hand wrote:I do not believe Killer is a member of KOTRT. You will also notice the dates of the posts on this thread. The group hasn't responded to this thread in a while. :?: No idea why. Their website is no longer up and running.

Sorry if no one has responded. Im not as active anymore personally but KOTRT is more active than ever. You can still contact me, though it sometimes takes me a little longer to respond.

For all the hate that is being spewed against kotrt. Im unaware of your reason for this nor do i have much knowledge of this situation other than what Ive read. But lets make it clear KOTRT is larger than it ever has been. Its always been impossible to police every member that has ever been a part of kotrt. Anyone can put kotrt on their profile and a few ppl might believe them. Some treat kotrt like its a Clan. Maybe its evolved to that but that was never the intention. If you do some research on this forum you can see that it was meant to be a code of conduct that a person played by. Naturally some ppl start out peacefully and then want to change the way they play. This happens all the time. Im not speaking of Eoran(who did alot to grow KOTRT and is a good friend) nor anyone else because like I said i have no knowledge of the situation, just 1 side of a story. But in theory if a person no longer hold to that code, they should no longer be kotrt. However that is impossible to enforce as a whole. As an Ex: many ppl say they are religious or good ppl but there actions and reputation are what proves it. Anyone can say they are Kotrt but you will know if its real by there actions/reputation. So im sorry if you've had a bad experience with someone who says they're kotrt but kotrt has helped many players in countless ways in PK. As a whole it has been a positive influence in PK and continues to be so. Sorry for that soapbox :) . For those who are interested you can pm me in game. Thanks

PreviousNext