forum logo

Knights of the Round Table is Recruiting Return to Organizations

Burtonthegreat

World: Legends
Gold: 641969
Flags: 862

Knights of the Round Table is Recruiting

Post by Burtonthegreat on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:35 pm

KOTRT is an honest group of people who are very active and do what we can to help pk, noobs, and to just be honorable like the ancient knights were. We are not very big but we have good honest active players from US, Uk, Spain, etc. We are looking to grow but only with people who fit the Knights way of doing things.
We accept all levels but do a pk background check on everyone and also give you a quest before you can join, if your not a friend of a current member then expect it to take a little longer before you are approved . If your accepted we have 3 kingdoms you can pick from. Also you will be given access to our web site when accepted to communicate with all members, post new idea, etc.
KOTRT is a democracy. Everyone has a say in the direction we take. More active or experienced players though have a bigger say or if vote is taken, they have 2 votes. Before you apply know that if you 1. are a scammer 2. unjust burner 3. Dont follow directions or rules then don't bother to apply.
If you are interested in joining then respond to this post, pm me or our founder Sir John in game.

hamsterman

Gold: 77608
Flags: 9

Re: Knights of the Round Table is Recruiting

Post by hamsterman on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 pm

u forgot Canada

LinxKali

Gold: 6628921
Flags: 46

Post by LinxKali on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 am

And for KOTRT, now 20% rate in the First PK Bank!!

LinxKali

Post by LinxKali on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am

Knights Of The Round Table

The Knights Of The Round Table was formed to be a community, where players could find a place where honor and helping fellow players was more important than stealing, scamming and killing for profit. KOTRT was also founded to be a place where members can choose how much or little they want to be active in the community.

The Knights are honorable and play by the Knights code.

1) No burning, unless inactive or someone has declared war on a member.
2) No attacking, unless inactive or attacked first.
3) Knights will come to the aid of any members that are being harrassed
4) Knights will help new players whenever possible.
5) Any disagreements between Knights will be brought to the round table and a resolution will be decided by members.
6) Knights will give free passage to all members on their land.
7) All Knights will be recruiters for the order.

The Knights have multiple Kingdoms on multiple continents and thousands of land flags and thousands of water flags. Every member of KOTRT have access to all of these flags and access to at least 1 Kingdom. The Knights have something for everyone.

Kings Guard are players that enjoy the fight. some of the things the kings guard will do are: set up PVP touraments, plan attacks against rivals, set up and carry out castle defense.

Explorers are players that like to climb Everest, Jump the Grand Canyon, and Swim in the Nile. These players would expand Knight territories. Gather supplies for crafters and map lands. Could be used by the Kings Guard for mapping to plan a attack on rivals.

Foresters are players that like to plant and chop trees and collect berries. A ver profitable profession that can make use of the thousands of flags at your disposal.

Smiths are players that like the crafting part of the game. Another very profitable profession, Smiths would make weapons, armor and supplies.

Trainers are players that like to help other players, responsibilities would include recruiting new Knights, teaching how to play PK and the getting these players into the profession they prefer.

Nobles are players that eat, sleep, and breath PK and KOTRT. Do you have what it takes to be a leader? Prove yourself capable and even the newest member can be voted into the Nobles.

Whether you are a casual player or play 24/7/365 the Knights Of The Round Table has a place for you. Every member has a chance to voice their opinion on our private website KOTRT.spruz.com.

All new members will be asked to do a simple entry quest, before being accepted into KOTRT. Usually they consist of collection of materials or construction of flags or bouys. We may contact people on your friends and enemy list for a background check before approval. Scamming, stealing, and anything else not considered Knightly will not be tolerated.

Interested in becoming a Knight? Check out the website KOTRT.spruz.com, speak with any Knight, or leave a reply to this post.

‎​┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

World: Horizons

Post by ‎​┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Cool idea and gl, I would join if I wasn't bent on destroying everything. Good for the goodies that love peace not war

Tox1k

Gold: 90

Post by Tox1k on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 am

This is cool

exiledsoul

Gold: 43774
Flags: 87

Post by exiledsoul on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 am

I would Like to join you guys. Im New to the game but im getting it down. Im lvl 10 and lvling fast.

Lord_Saint
El Legionario Experto

Gold: 990319
Flags: 1182

Post by Lord_Saint on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Hello!

I'm from Mexico City and I'm interested in join to your group, but I don't know if you have members in Mexico or if you have members that speak Spanish, I can speak English but I'm not too good and sometimes it turns a little difficult to me to explain myself.
I'm already joint to a City, but I'm interested in create a new Kingdom here in Mexico, if you think that it could be useful to the group to have a Kingdom in Mexico, in therms of expanding, please contact me.
Have a nice day!!!

Christian

LinxKali

Post by LinxKali on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 am

Hi Christian, i'm spanish and i'm in Camelot kingdom, it's one of the kotrt kingdoms. All people are welcome to kotrt, but i specially welcome spanish speaking people, lol.

Hola Christian, mándame un mensaje en el juego si estás interesado en unirte a nuestro reino (Camelot) o al menos en ser parte del clan de kotrt. Por supuesto que puedes crear tu propio reino y crear una alianza con nuestro clan. Actualmente el clan de kotrt tiene al menos 6 reinos que forman parte del clan y 3 que son aliados. Y por ahora no tenemos ningún reino en Mejico!!! De hecho, yo aun no he visitado Méjico, así que me debes una invitación!.

Aerodt

Gold: 21927
Flags: 1

Post by Aerodt on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Id like to try u guus out

Next