forum logo

Story Tellers Return to Organizations

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

World: Legends
Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

The Story of Kyle: The account of the Man in a Dark Robe

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm

A man in a dark robe walked down a croweded street. His face was hiden. He bumped into a middle adged man and gave him a glair. He kept walking. He was thinking about earlier that day. He saw it vividly now. He was on a hill, watching another middle adged man talk to a woman. Why would The Boss be interested in these two men? Suddenly, someone tore his robe and shouted, "Give me your gold!". He took off hisn hood to reviel his scared face. The man in the robe growled at the thief. The theif's eyes fillied withn fear as he dropped hisn dagger on the streets and took off running. The man in the dark robe slowly bent over and picked up the thief's dagger. Shade... the man thought. He put it in his robe and put his hood back on. He turned around to see the man he bumped into walk into a bar. The man in the dark robe followed.

He heard loud grunts from inside the bar. Better stay out here and avoid trouble. The man kept onto a fruit shack and then onto a balcony above the bar. He waited 10 remines (one remine in about 78 seconds) before something caught his eye. It was the man he bumped into earlier, and he was with another man, ared head. "Luke," said the first man. Who is Luke? Thought the man in the dark robe. The man in the dark robe followed the two men. "Kyle," Said Luke suddenly.The man jumped from balcony to balcony stalking them. In the distance waves could be heard. "Look, Kyle, we're almost there!" Said Luke. So, The Boss was right. The man thought. Looks like I'll be getting my boots wet this time. The man walked into the closest door he could find on the balcony. He closed it behind him. He stealthily walked across the small room.

"Thief!" Cried a woman. The man was being whacked with a straw broom by the woman. "John! Get over here! There is a thief in our house!" The man blocked the blows the woman dealt him. He was growing weiry of her febble attacks, so he took out his dagger he found in the streets and pointed it at her. "Just one strike off this dagger and you're dead," said the man softly. John camer out of a side room.

"Freeze!" He yelled. "This crossbow is dead, and I'm not afraid to turn you into a skeleton. The man hesitated. He glanced at John. He threw the dagger at his arm. John dodged it, buying the man enough time to escape out the front door.

This lead to a long, narrow hallway. He started to fle down the corridor when John came out of his house and started to shoot at the man. The man dodged all the bolts and made it to the end. John gave chase. They ran for 5 remines before the man found a way out. He exited the building. It was an empty plaza. "Damn it," he muttured. John was right behind him. "Don't move," he said. The man put his hands up and turned around slowly with his head hung low.

"Shjumjashumjasha," the man muttered.

"What did you say?" John asked.

"Shjumjashumjasha," the man mumbled.

"Speak English! Hablas ingles?"

"I said," the man spoke under his breath, "we must all die, but some sooner than others."

"What? Agh!" John fell to his knees. The man ran away. Shin dagger. The man thought. Always works. The man jumped up balconies until he was on the roof. Kyle and Luke were out of sight. The Boss is not going to be happy about this one.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

The Eusue Monolauege

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 pm

I was a noob. Most unlike most noobs in this age 5. I never earned that mush gold and i never made that many flags. I met someone named goofnuts. We made some flags. I got my brother to start playing and he soon quit. But I have no idea how it happened, but a guy by the name of Thugmuffin came by and COMPLEATLY wipped me out of my home in N.C. along with goofnuts and my brother. I went on a road trip exactly after that happened up to the north east and made a home in a National Military Park in New York. I was doing fine. Invited one of my kd members to make some flags. And out of nowhere, Erf came and burned me out of there by the time I got back home. I was dedicated to upgrading and improving the kingdom of Riverside from now on. I never relocated to see what thug had done with my land.A few months later, I went on another road trip. This time to the north west and back through the middle of the U.S. In Glacier National Park, I relocated and made a home manor there. But that was eating up all of my feathers as I was going back to N.C. So I destroyed it. While somewhere in the middle of Tennessee, I had no city and enough mats to make one, and I ess fooling around with it. Guess what happened? I accidentally made the city of Pegram. But only the foundation. I was back home in about 2 or 3 days later. I relocated, expecting to have it open and ready for me to claim once again, but I found out someone else had beat me to it. Ratface. I tried asking him nicely to let me have a few flags. He wouldn't let me. I burned a few of his, it did nothing. I gave up and went back to Pegram thinking I'd just make a little home there, but in fact, Pegram was finished! Complete! And I was mayor!However, I thought people would never ever find me. So I thought, "What the heck, I'll start saying I'm 12 in +18 Chat!" So I did. I have absolutely no idea how someone could find a city only 3 people have in their estates, but he did. The°Arsonist™ showed up at my front door. He burned the city in 2 or so days. And the funniest thing happened a few hours before it was burned. I found another unborn city. So I made Kingston Springs, Pegram's sister city. Just about 2 miles down the road. I left Kingston temporarily to build another city, but something happened. My parents started to hate this game. They thought that I was going to gibe away our address and some creep would come and torture us all. Pwft. That's what I say to that, PWFT. So they uninstalled the game, and grounded me for months.After I came back in late October, I still had noob gear. About +5 average. Despite me playing for a year, I had made no progress. My Kingdom kicked me out, and I was just another noob in the wind. But then, then I made what I call the biggest mistake of my pk life. I joined the wrong kingdom. At first it seemed like no harm would come to me from any of this. I was looking for a place to start up again. I can't remember the name of the kingdom, but I know it was part of KTD. The ruler at the time was called viper. He Nd his girlfriend were the only members and I joined. It was the first ti, e I was in a war kingdom. At the time I was a Thief. That wasn't very good for war, so I switched to ninja. They helped me upgrade so much. They even gpt me to all 24 and capped level. (At the time level 40). I relocated and found that Ratface had gone inactive! I was so happy! But I foumd that there was someone else there. (Now mid November, before thanksgiving) Sait was his name. He didn't toutch any of Ratface's flags, so I took them over. I even destroyed his tower. Then I did the same thing with ratface. I asked for that land because he had thousands of flags. Saint said no and left it at that. I burned a few flags, and he didn't respond at all. So I burned all his flags. He demanded 90k for all the flags I burnt. I didn't have anywhere near thst much, and he said if I didn't psy him he'll call me a scammer. I hat to hunt all day lang for the next 2 or 3 days. My life with Viper and Heart were a constant turmoil, but fun. We'd always have to make new kingdoms or buy one. Dark Destruction is where I should have ended my term with them. He name chang scrolled to Prince, and Heart into Princess. I got a gift: a ncs, an ice wolf mask, a tunic, and a swag shuri. I changed skills from Thief to Ninja. How I regret accepting those gifts. Prince, Princess and I were a full grown butt kicking war kingdom. It wasn't untill early December that I started to conflicts witht the kimg. He then na,me chang scrolled into Evil Santa, and Princess ncs to Dark Clause. After they ncs, we stated to dislike each other. He started sayimg I make no bricks and recruits no one. And he changed me kd title to "I do nothimg for my kimgdom". This infuriated me. I started to started to tend the trees to make bricks, but forgot to do it regularly. He told me to give the gifts back, so I did. I gave him the shuri and mask, since the ncs was used and I had sold the tunic. He demanded 1 million gold. FLASHBACK EARLIER THAT MONTH hey look at that 21 shuri I might just buy that it looks handy. END OF FLASHBACK. I was stuck with my spare 21 shuri to earn a million gold with. Not only rhat, but he gave me 4 days to do it. I thought to myself: "screw it, I'll never make it". He started to say im tc that I scammed him a million. Those were gifts.I was so heartbroken that everyone believed that. I cried in the shower for half an hour. Thst is how much this game ment to me. All gone with one idiot's move. I was kicked out of the kingdom, and made an enemyof Dark Destruction.
*months later* I'm talkimg to my former queen, CG, and ex boyfriend of Santa. I said I still have the location of Dark Destruction and asked if she wanted to take it out with me. She told me the happiest thimg I have ever heard in my pk life. Santa and Clause quit pk. I nearly fainted. Furthermore, she told me that Dark Deztruction was destroyed.
All throughout my pk life people have falsly accused me of scamming, even to this day. I have now worked my reputation up to a million legit. All throughout my pk life people said no to my crys for land of my own. I took it anyway and no one bothers me. This is why I love pk

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Re: Story Tellers

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 pm

I am quite proud of myself. I have written, in about a year's time, 11,567 words total in my stories. The longest being 3,500 in the story of Kyle. However static my characters are, they still share one thing in common with me: we share the same mind. When I write these stories (except for Robert in Sean's story) I ask what would I do. And it's different depending on the character. Kyle was greedy, Sean was loving, Joshua was compationate, Taylor was daring, Aaron was thoughtless, and the man in the dark robe was mysterious. In short, I'm glad that I've been able to do this and I've had fun. I only wish this was more popular. I am taking Creative Writing this year and hope to make some more and better stories. Thank you, those few who read this. Thank you.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Re: Story Tellers

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:58 pm

In the streets of Parallel Kingdom another brawl breaks out between the servants of the feuding war kingdoms of Draco and Laconia. Ben, a Drac, tries to stop the fighting, but is himself embroiled when the rash Lac, Tyler, arrives on the scene. After citizens outraged by the constant violence beat back the warring factions, Prince Caleb, the ruler of Parallel Kingdom, attempts to prevent any further conflicts between the kingdoms by decreeing death for any individual who disturbs the peace in the future.
Romius, the son of Dracus, runs into his cousin Ben, who had earlier seen Romius moping in a grove of great ferns. After some prodding by Ben, Romius confides that he is in love with Rosanna, a player who does not return his affections. Ben counsels him to forget this player and find another, more swaggy one, but Romius remains despondent.
Meanwhile, Parley, a kingdom mate of the Prince, seeks Julia’s hand in marriage. Her king Lacus, though happy at the match, asks Parley to wait two years, since Julia is not yet even fourteen. Lacus dispatches a servant with a list of players to invite to a swag and nog party he traditionally holds. He invites Parley to the feast, hoping that Parley will begin to win Julia’s heart.
Romius and Ben, still discussing Rosanna, encounter the Laconia servant bearing the list of invitations. Ben suggests that they attend, since that will allow Romius to compare his beloved to other swaggy players of Parallel Kingdom. Romius agrees to go with Ben to the feast, but only because Rosanna, whose name he reads on the list, will be there.
In Laconia’s household, young Julia talks with her successor, Lady Lacus, and her druid about the possibility of marrying Parley. Julia has not yet considered marriage, but agrees to look at Parey during the feast to see if she thinks she could fall in love with him.
The feast begins. A melancholy Romius follows Ben and their witty friend Merchutio to Lacus’ manor. Once inside, Romius sees Julia from a distance and instantly falls in love with her; he forgets about Rosanna completely. As Romius watches Julia, entranced, a young Lac, Tyler, recognizes him, and is enraged that a Drac would sneak into a Lac feast. He prepares to attack, but Lacus holds him back. Soon, Romius speaks to Julia, and the two experience a profound attraction. They kiss, not even knowing each other’s names. When he finds out from Julia’s druid that she is the daughter of Lacus—his kingdom’s enemy—he becomes distraught. When Julia learns that the young player she has just kissed is the son of Dracus, she grows equally upset.
As Merchutio and Ben leave the Laconia manor, Romius leaps over the fence of hearts wall into the garden, unable to leave Julia behind. From his wolfed hiding place, he sees Julia in a window above the mourning tree orchard and hears her speak his name in map chat. He calls out to her, and they exchange vows of love.
Romius hurries to see his friend and confessor Developer Lebix, who, though shocked at the sudden turn of Romius’s heart, agrees to marry the young players in secret since he sees in their love the possibility of ending the age-old feud between Draco and Laconia. The following day, Romius and Julia meet at Developer Lebix’s cell and are married. The Druid, who is privy to the secret, procures a ladder, which Romius will use to climb into Julia’s window for their wedding night.
The next day, Ben and Merchutio encounter Tyler—Julia’s cousin—who, still enraged that Romius attended Lacus’ feast, has challenged Romius to a duel. Romius appears. Now Tyler’s kingdom mates by marriage, Romius begs the Lac to hold off the duel until he understands why Romius does not want to fight. Disgusted with this plea for peace, Merchutio says that he will fight Tyler himself. The two begin to duel. Romius tries to stop them by leaping between the combatants. Tyler stabs Merchutio under Romius’ arm, and Merchutio dies. Romius, in a rage, kills Tyler. Romius flees from the scene. Soon after, the Prince declares him permabanned from Parallel Kingdom for his crime. Developer Lebix arranges for Romius to spend his wedding night with Julia before he has to leave for Parallel Mafia the following morning.
In her trophy room, Julia awaits the arrival of her new husband. The Druid enters, and, after some confusion, tells Julia that Romius has killed Tyler. Distraught, Julia suddenly finds herself married to a player who has killed her kingdom mate. But she resettles herself, and realizes that her duty belongs with her love: to Romius.
Romius sneaks into Julia’s trophy room that night, and at last they consummate their marriage and their love. Morning comes, and the players bid farewell, unsure when they will see each other again. Julia learns that her king, affected by the recent events, now intends for her to marry Parley in just three days. Unsure of how to proceed—unable to reveal to her leads that she is married to Romius, but unwilling to marry Paris now that she is Romius wife—Julia asks her druid for advice. She counsels Julia to proceed as if Romius were dead and to marry Parley, who is a better match anyway. Disgusted with the Druid’s disloyalty, Julia disregards her advice and hurries to Developer Lebix. He concocts a plan to reunite Julia with Romius in Parallel Mafia. The night before her wedding to Parley, Julia must drink a potion that will make her appear to have deleted. After she is laid to rest in the kingdom’s crypt, the Developer and Romius will secretly retrieve her account info, and she will be free to live with Romius, away from their kingdoms’ feuding.
Julia returns home to discover the wedding has been moved ahead one day, and she is to be married tomorrow. That night, Juliet drinks the potion, and the Druid discovers her, apparently deleted, the next morning. The Lacs grieve, and Julia is entombed according to plan. But Developer Lebix’s message explaining the plan to Romeo never reaches Parallel Mafia. Its bearer, Developer Andrew, gets bad reception. Romius hears only that Julia is dead.
Romius learns only of Julia’s death and decides to delete rather than live without her. He buys the account deletion cite from a reluctant Apothecary, then speeds back to Parallel Kingdom to take his own life at Julia’s tomb. Outside the Laconia crypt, Romius comes upon Parley, who is scattering flowers on Julia’s grave. They fight, and Romius kills Parley. He enters the tomb, sees Julia’s inanimate body, accepts the account deletion, and deletes by her side. Just then, Developer Lebix enters and realizes that Romius has killed Parley and himself. At the same time, Julia restarts. Developer Lebix hears the coming of the watch. When Julia refuses to leave with him, he flees alone. Julia sees her beloved Romeo and realizes he has deleted. She kisses his deleted lips, and when that does not kill her, buries his dagger in her chest, falling dead upon his body.
The watch arrives, followed closely by the Prince, the Laconians, and Dracoans. Dracus declares that Lady Dracus has deleted out of grief over Romius’ permaban. Seeing their kingdom member’s avitars, Lacus and Dracus agree to end their long-standing feud and to raise gold statues of their kingdom members side-by-side in a newly peaceful Parallel Kingdom.

Previous