Benman2244
The Ready

World: Legends
Gold: 356
Flags: 860

Re: Story Tellers

Post by Benman2244 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Nice story
Last edited by Benman2244 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benman2244
The Ready

Gold: 356
Flags: 860

Post by Benman2244 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

I will continue the story later

ⓜⓘⓚⓔ口ⓜⓚ
The Liberator

Gold: 204234
Flags: 1136

Post by ⓜⓘⓚⓔ口ⓜⓚ on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Did he get the rose sword though?

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:23 am

ⓜⓘⓚⓔ口ⓜⓚ wrote:Did he get the rose sword though?

What rose sword?

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 am

The wait was long,
The gold was high,
As the devs came,
I let let a sigh.

What happened to the sky?
Where did it do?
I find frags and rods,
But no worthwhile foe.

I find gold elsewhere,
But the sky came crashing down.
I chop wood on land,
But thinking of the old profit makes me frown.

I waited 5 months,
The airships came out,
The developers make it harder,
I shout.

Why did the gold go?
Why did they make the sky loose it's entertainmemt?
Why did this happen?
I'm afraid I'll keep wondering in questionment.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

The Story of Sean

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 pm

It was a foggy morning, April the 19th. Sean had just woken up from his slumber, and was limping tiredly to his Roc Nog barrel. He took a shot of it, which jolted his senses. He shook his head, as he found the taste displeasing. He went to his wardrobe and picked out his favorite Tunic. He put it on, and was admiring how light and flexible it was.

Sean exited his house to see that the fog covered everything. It was a humid fog. Sean began sweating rapidly because the humidity was so high. This was perfect! His try outs for the Association of 80 Martial Arts would be hope roofed. The A80MA is a council of the 4 Martial Art Classes: Thief, Oiyoi Master, Ninja, and Assassin. It consisted of 20 members of each class. Thousands were going to be there, each testing his or her skills in front of the 4 Masters. Each Master was the head chief of each class. Being accepted to even attempt to be one of the highest ranked Martial Artist was a high honor.

The competition was held outdoors, and sweat would only make things harder. Sean went back in doors. It was so cool in his house compared to out side of it. He was dipping with sweat, and could barely get a grip on anything. He opened up his closet once again, and browsed through his Shuriken Cabinet. He wanted something to impress the Master of Ninja in looks, but was at the same time well honed down to a sharp point. Sean picked up his hunting shuriken. It was just any old rickety thing that had been through years of use. Sean remembered the first time he gazed his eyes upon the thing as a young boy, about age 8. He finally started using it at age 15 when he and his father went hunting together. His father thought he was crazy bringing something other than a crossbow to hunt stags. When they were walking through the forest one day, Sean spotted a stag. His father told him to be quiet and stay low. Sean saw that the stag was down wind of the creature, so he started walking towards it quietly. "Sean! Stop! You'll startle it!" His dad said. Sean paid no mind to him. Instead, he ran up to the stag, and before it could react, he threw the shuriken into the stag's neck. But that was years ago. Sean was now in his early 20's.
He put the shuriken back and kept browsing. Should he use his brand new Gear Shuriken? It was polished to an incredible finish. Sean kept that in mind, but kept looking for a different one. No. No. No. No. Maybe. Sean gasped. He couldn't believe he had forgotten about it. The Sun Shuriken. It was hot to the touch, and extremely bright. Almost blinding. He decided to use that during the competition.

Sean proceeded to go out doors to stretch and train a bit. He noticed the fog was letting up a small amount, but not much. He proceeded to stretch his mussels are wait himself up more. Now that he was more limber, he started target practice. He threw the sun shuriken, almost hit the bulls eye. Sean stomped the ground angrily. Close to bulls eye wasn't even close enough. If he wanted to be head council of the Ninja one day, he would have to do better than that. He kept trying, getting better and better as he progressed in his excursuses. Next was the dodging practices.
Sean had built a makeshift human form that could fight on it's own. Sean was able to dodge just about every hit. That was no good. One of those hits could had landed on his head and killed him if this were the real thing. Next was his sprinting test.
Sean had incredible speed. He could run faster than anybody he knew. The problem was his stamina. He could barely sprint more than 1,000 meters. Even the warriors Sean knew could sprint farther than that. He just had to keep going at it.
"Hey! Kyle!" Sean said while running up to his rich friend in the thick of fog. "Where are you going?" Sean asked.
Kyle replied: "I'm going to NYC to see how much a Heart Bed costs".
"You know, Kyle, if I had as much gold as you, I'd buy myself Flake! Those things are so rare!"
"Uh... yeah. They are." Said Kyle nervously.
"You know, New York is just by where I'm going. Want to walk with me there?"
Kyle shook his head and looked away. "Um... I actually have to go... some one wants me to... kill something. Bye." Kyle turned and started walking the opposite direction as Sean. He looked back to see Kyle speed walking away.

Sean was at the gates for the A80MA Tournament, and there were so many people there. It seemed half of them were wearing things Sean had never seen before. New hats and masks and weapons and armour. Sean didn't know if they thought that they looked weird, or if they knew they were looking wired.
"Registration is here!" Said a woman in all white. No one was paying attention to her, even though she kept shouting it to people. Sean went up to her and asked her if she needed any help. She looked at Sean and the said that he could get everyone to register into the tournament. He happily agreed and got right to the job. He was able to funnel everybody into a line at the gates. The line was so long, he couldn't see the end.
"Thank you for the help!" The woman said. "My name is Alice."
"Sean," replied Sean. He held out his hand to Alice. "Nice to meet you!" Alice shook Sean's hand. "Nice to meet you, too. Now, I have to get set up the decorations for the Tournament. Good bye." She left and went inside the gates.
Sean gazed happily at her as she left his sight. After a few moments, he remember that he wasn't here to pick up women. He looked back at the ever growing line. He let out sigh and started walking towards the end.

It seemed like the line was moving -10 miles per hour. When he was finally up to put his name in the registration, it felt like his legs were going to give out from standing so long.
The attendant said: "Sign here your signature, date of birth, class, best abilities, and skills you have."
Sean filled it out completely. A man in a dark robe caught Sean's eyes. His face was hidden, but it was obvious that he was staring at Sean. When he looked up, the man was gone. Sean looked around for him, but saw no sign of him.
"Are you ok, Sir?" Asked the attendant.
Sean was startled for a moment. "Uh... yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."
"Well then you better get in there, you're holding up whatever line is still here."
Sean looked over his shoulder and saw an even bigger line forming. He raced inside the gates. Once on the other side, he stared in awe at how massive the arena was. Sean counted at least 30 different fighting rings. On each side of the arena were several wooden bleachers. Sean guessed that there would be more people spectating there would be participants. Sean noticed Alice hanging up banners.
Sean ran up to her. "Hey!" He said.
"I'm sorry sir," said Alice on top of her ladder, not even bothering to turn around to see who it was, "we do not have free snacks. If you want food, they are 50 gold each and by the Masters of Martial Arts table."
"No, it's me, Sean."
Alice immediately stopped doing what she was doing, turned around to face Sean, a wide grin was on her face, and she swiftly climbed down the ladder. "Hi Sean!" She said. "You're through registration already?"
"Yep. There was a man in a black cape staring at me, tho."
"Don't know who he is... Maybe one of the royal spies."
"Who?"
Trumpets started roaring in announcement of the start of the tournament. It was getting dark, and all at one, torches throughout the room started to light up. A well decorated man stepped in the middle of the building. "I am the Master of Martial Arts. Welcome to the Association of 60 Martial Arts! This is the Master of Thieves, Yoni!" A man in a white leather armour stepped forward and stood up strait to show off his mussel. "Master of Assassins, Nathan!" A man in a grey tunic walked tall to the spotlight where the torches light. Master of Oiyoi Masters, Jacob!" A small man strided forward in his favorite green leather armour. "And last but not least, the Ninja Master, Eric!" It was pitch black now, no moon was out. A lean man took long, proud steps into the light being directed towards him.
"And... what did you say you were again?" Asked Alice.
"I'm a Ninja. I have been practicing for this ever since I knew about it."
"What rings?"
"Shuriken/Speed, Tunic/Dodge."
"Level of gear?"
"26/25."
"You'll do great," said Alice.
The 5 masters moved off the Tournament grounds and into their stands. "Let the fighting begin! First up is the Thief Tournament!"
All 32 rings were filled with contestants. Alice and Sean watched them fight from the wooden bleachers. There were 3 rounds. The person to inflict as much damage to the opponent in 3 minutes won that round. Once all the fighting was done for those 64 people, the next group fought. This went on 5 times, for a total of 320. At the end of 5 matches, the victor of each would go up against another victor. And so on. This cut it down from 320, to 160, to 80, to 40, to 20. And those 20 would be members of the association. Next up was the Assassins. Then the Oiyoi Masters.
"Well, it's my turn to fight," said Sean. He got up from the wooden bleachers and started to walk away.
"Wait!" Said Alice. Sean turned around to face her, his face asking her to say what was on her mind. She put her arm on his should. "Good luck," she said, biting her lip directly after say it. There was an awkward pause, then Alice got enough courage. She stood up suddenly, pulled Sean towards her, then kissed him. After the kiss was over, she said: "Now go."
Sean nodded his head then walked down the steps to the fighting arena.
"Ninjas, take your places!" Said the Master of Martial Arts. Sean was assigned to the ring directly in the middle. His opponent was flinging his shuriken in the air as if this natch would be over soon. "FIGHT".
Sean's opponent chucked the shuriken at him, not caring what it hit. He completely missed Sean. So much so, he shaved the hair off of the man selling Berry Punch. Sean ran up to his opponent, but he was ready. He thew another shuriken at Sean. Sean dodged it, and counter attacked. It hit his opponent right in the chest. He let out a shout, reached in his back pack quickly, and got out a morning berry. He took out the shuriken in his chest while the morning berry did it's work. He threw at back and hit Sean in the leg. Sean fell to the ground. His opponent turned around to the crowd and held his arms up in victory. Sean saw this, and got up. He started limping towards his opponent. He didn't notice Sean creeping up behind him. Sean put his arm around his opponent's waste, lifted him up, and threw him on the ground. This stunned Sean's opponent, and Sean jumped up and drop elbowed him in the stomach. His opponent was in so much pain he couldn't get up or reach for a berry. Round one: Sean.
Sean kept up his game during the whole tournament. The next few rounds were just as hard. Match 3 was the worst. This guy was absolutely crazy. What he did is he would charge towards him. No matter how many shuriken Sean would throw at the guy, he would always be able to tackle Sean and bring him to the ground. But Sean would always kick him off, and slice his neck open. Of course, Sean would cram a frost berry in his most so he would heal.
"That is not fair!" He said.
"What isn't fair?" Asked the Master of Martial Arts.
"This little boy can not cut my thought to win some silly little position!"
"Hey! I'm 22, I'm not a little boy." Sean said while walking towards him. The man pulled out a dagger and waved it madly in Sean's face. Sean scooted back to avoid getting his face torn up.
"You, Robert, are disqualified." Said Eric, Master Ninja.
"What? You're going to advance this little boy because he slices open my veins?"
"No. Because he knows how to fight. Get out of here."
Two guards with heavy armour came to take Robert away. He ran up and stabbed one of the guards. Before he could pull out his dagger to take out the other one, the guard swung the blunt side of the axe at Robert's head. He landed a successful hit, knocking him out. The guard carried Robert out of the arena and dumped him outside of the gates. He locked the door behind him.
"Will he be alright?" Asked Sean.
"Oh, yes." Said the guard. "He just won't remember anything."
Sean was about to say something, the the Master of Martial Arts spoke first. "Challengers, get ready for the final round of the night! There will be a 5 minute break for you to rest! So be prepared!" Sean ran up to the bleachers and up to Alice.
"That was awesome!" She said. She opened her arms to hug him. He accepted the warm welcome. "How d you feel?"
"Tired." Sean replied.
"Final fighters, take your positions!" Announced the Master of Martial Arts.
"Here I go." Said Sean.
"I know you'll make it!" She tried encouraging him. He went walking out to the arena. Sean was assigned the ring on the far left. Sean's opponent was there waiting for him. "My name is Noah." He said. He held his hand out to shake Sean's. Sean hesitated, but got over it.
"FIGHT".
Noah threw a shuriken at Sean. Sean dodged it easily. But as Sean was regaining his balance, Noah ran up and upercutted him, knocking Sean to the ground. He reached inside his pack for a berry but couldn't find one. The pain in his jaw was too much. Noah threw another shuriken at Sean, but he rolled out of the way just in time. A kindle berry fell out of his pack as he rolled. It was heading towards the edge of the ring. Sean went scrambling after it. He dove, caught it at the edge, and took a bite. His senses were instant stimulated and alert. He got up, and threw a shuriken at Noah. It hit him in the arm. As he was squeezing it to ease the pain. Sean ran behind him and threw a shuriken in his back, breaking his spine and sending Noah paralized on the ground. Sean walked up and put a whole frost berry in his mouth and made his swallow it. Sean won that round.
Noah got up and coughed a bit. Sean pat him on the back firmly to get everything out.
"Thank you," Noah said.
"No problem," Sean responded. They took their positions again. Sean took the first move. He threw a shuriken, successfully hitting Noah's right foot. He went hobbling on one foot. Sean saw his chance, he ran up to Noah to knee him in the stomach. Noah saw it coming, and did I front flip over Sean, making him knee the air. Sean was stunned. He regained his footing, turned around, and only saw a fist to the face, launching him on his back.
Alice started to stand up to help him, but half way up she sat down, knowing she wasn't allowed in the arena. The round went to Noah.
Sean got a kindle berry, and started gobbling it. It instantly took away the pain.
Sean got up on his feet, exhausted from all this fighting. He could barely walk or throw anything. This is it, the final match. Noah reached into his backpack and slowly pulled out a snow ball. Sean let out a laugh, and got his shuriken ready for launching. Noah faked a throw, and Sean flinched. Noah faked another. After a few seconds, Noah threw if for real, and caught Sean off guard. It hit him in the face, making him unable to ss anything. Noah run up to Sean as he was clearing his face of snow. Just as Noah was going to make a head shot on Sean, Alice yelled: "Sean! Duck!" He followed her orders, and avoided the shuriken. This also moved most of the snow from his face, so he could see. He started charging towards Noah. Noah was fiddling around in his sack looking for another shuri, but there was none. Noah dropped his pack and decided to fight with his bare hands. But Sean was already there. He gripped Noah by the shoulders, and head butted him. HARD. Noah was out cold. Sean had won the match! Alice screamed in excitement like crazy and ran out to meet him. She crept up on him as if she was a ninja and basically rammed into him in a hug. This surprised Sean. After a few moments, he hugged her back.

Sean, the A80MA Ninja
Last edited by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 am

I decided that these characters would show more emotion, thought, remembrance, aggression, etc. And more of it would be to add to the whole story. With some parts only for extra detail. Was this any better than my earlier stories?

«ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶
The Grove Guardian

Gold: 157079
Flags: 97

Post by «ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶ on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 am

I likes your stories eusu!e oh yay! XD

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:22 am

I couldn't stop laughing when I added in the Kyle part to the Sean story. And you know, I'm not very creative when using names. Kyle is my brother, and my name is Sean.

«ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶
The Grove Guardian

Gold: 157079
Flags: 97

Post by «ßliss»◀♬Ł¥Яł₡λŁ◆Ø₡₡UŁŦł§Ŧ♪▶ on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:30 am

teehee XD

PreviousNext