forum logo

Story Tellers Return to Organizations

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

World: Legends
Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Story Tellers

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 pm

This is the place where you can tell your stories, fiction or nonfiction, about the game.

EXAMPLE

Moshas? I hate Mashas..." said Aaron. Today was just a regular day. Water hunting. However, for the past 3 days, he had found no monsters to make him rich, only crawlers. The only thing that Moshas where good for is their meat. And Aaron hates the texture of it.

Raising his crossbow to his shoulder, got a head shot of the Masha closest. The friends of the dead creature took notice of the comrade's fall. The Moshas, now glaring at Aaron, head towards him. Aaron tried paddling he small makeshift raft away with a Dusk Tree log he found on the beach. The stench was awful, and made him light headed. No mater, he had to escape!

CHOMP

Aaron's wood was gone. Bitten off by a Yang Long. "What? Yang Longs are extinct!" He looking back at the ever approaching Moshas. He started using his bare hands to move the boat, but the current was taking him back.

There was a splash in the water, and he saw a new foe. Or was it? "Grynots!" Ever since Aaron was a child he had heard of the rumor about Grynots helping you when you are attacking something else. But he really doubted they will.

Almost over turning the raft, the Grynots came and started attacking the Moshas. This was a real spectacular site! Never in his 40 level life has he ever seen a monster fight this big.

Then Aaron had noticed something crawling on his arm. It was a crawler! Out of panic, he plunged himself into the water, drinking in the salt of the ocean, stinging his eyes. His vision was blurred. The Yong Long saw him struggling in the water, trying to get the crawler off of him. In one massive bite, Aaron was swallowed by the Yang Long.

====*====*====*====*====*====*====*====*

It was just another day collecting lichen by the beach for Rick. He was on a roll. 5 lichen in 30 minutes. Soon he would be the lichen king!

As he was walking along, he noticed his friend, Aaron, bare-back on the shore. With only his crossbow stuck in his hands.

"Aaron!" Rick said while ring towards him. "Aaron! Are you alr- ugh! What's the smell? And why are you naked?"
"You don't want to know..."

ENJOY

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Re: Story Tellers

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Joshua was admiring he newly forged Fire Dagger. He had no idea how he got it so quickly. First was a flag attack. Then someone leaving gave him 1 fire feather. And lastly, he had gotten the 3rd one from a kingdom he was sieging. It's amazing to think that this all happened in a matter of days.

*====*====*====*====*====*

Joshua was just out hunting for leather. All he was finding were crawlers, though. Crawlers and troodents. Also the occasional troll, but he didn't attack them. "I swear, one more crawler and I'm ganna lose it," he said. Turns out, there were 15 of them. He decided to skip that circle, and went to the next.

There was nothing on this map. Nothing but Burnt ash from Morning trees. He went out and knelt down at a hole in the ground. The smoldering rubble was red hot. Joshua reached his hand out to touch it, but heard a faint noise.

SQUACK

It stopped him dead in his tracks. Slowly drawing back his hand, he heard another but louder squack. Joshua Stood up to see what is was. All he could make out was a tree on fire burning very quickly. Then he could make out a mythical creature. The one that the drunkards at the bar always talk about. Yes, The Phoenix.

But that wasn't the only thing there. it began snowing. Joshua turned around and saw a Zag. The snow was instantly melted and evaporated by the Phoenix's heat.

Awestruck, Joshua stood in one spot and saw the two birds fight each other. Fire and Ice! Fighting to the death! How exciting is that? Mother Nature told him to sit still and watch.

An hour later, and the birds were still dueling! Joshua decided to end it.

"Hey! You!" said Joshua. "Ice bird! Yeah, you two Phoenix! What's taking you so long? Even I can kill both of you at the same time!"

Both birds stopped fighting and looked at him. All of a sudden, Joshua felt scared and puny inside. He started to run away.

About a mile away, Joshua realised something. He has a Fire Dagger! He can easily kill the Zag and the Phoenix. But wait. If he kills the Zag, the Phoenix might give him 1, or 3 even, fire tofeathers! He had to kill that Zag.

The Phoenix was in real trouble. Not only had to Zag done incredible damage to him, but it barely had any wounds. The Zag landed a hit on the Phoenix, making it jump back. But the Phoenix made a counter attack, and flapped it's wings in the Zag's face, disorienting it. The Phoenix flew up into the air, and landed on top of the Zag, crushing it slightly. Rolling over, the Zag sound the Phoenix off it's back. The Phoenix had broken it's leg, making it unable to get up. The Zag had now gained it's balance, and gotten back on it's feat. Seeing the Phoenix disabled, he got ready for the final attack. The Zag stretched it's talons out to slice open the Phoenix's throat.

SLASH

There was a red glow, then the Zag had a slit down it's face from a dagger. Joshua turned around to face the Phoenix. It was obviously looking at the dagger he had. It was furious. Ready to tear him in two. The Phoenix's brother was probably used to make that dagger. The Phoenix was struggling to get to Joshua to kill him. Instead of running, instead of killing the Phoenix, Joshua trust the dagger into the ground.

"Let someone else play with that," he said. "I don't need it anymore." He took out his old longbow. He hasn't used it since age 3. Taking aim at the Zag, he shot the arrow. It went strait into it's brain, killing it instantly.

Joshua went up to the bird. He took one of the feathers of of the Zag. It was a challenge as the feather was frozen onto it. His prize was freezing and hard to keep a hold of, but the Ice Feather was his. He looked down at the Phoenix. It was burning the ground around him. In a humble act, the Phoenix bowed it's head. Joshua went to leave the Phoenix, and the dagger, but the it proceeded to be at his side. No one had ever tamed a Phoenix before. But things can change.

If you are a brave soul and know where to look, you can find human and Phonic bones at the bottom of Lake Tahoe

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Taylor was in a pinch. Her first time in a grove, and she was cornered by dark monsters. Her clothes had just become rags by the skeletons gnawing on them. A quick blow to the neck and the heads were severed. Her honed sword was doing little help. She was part of the poorer population of the world. Barely managing to get her 1,000 feathers every week. And only being able to obtain high level gear. To her, 10,000 gold was a fortune. She always wondered how people get fire, let alone ice. Her king had given her an ice metal for finding out the location of an enemy kingdom. She was so poor because she could only hunt strong creatures. Then again, she was glad she wasn't fighting timids. Or was she? Timids are easy to kill, but give little gold. But a faster kill... screw it, she's fighting dark monsters. That's no easy enemy.

Taylor went to slice the head open of one of them, but the heads of these creatures where like rubber. She was unable to do much damage. Every adventurer knows what it is like to be out gunned. In this case, out clawed. But Taylor was never one to back out of a challenge.

A claw was extended to slash her. Out of instinct, she held her sword to block it. Luckily, she held it in the right place, making the dark monster unable to stand on it's paw. In a counter attack, she sliced open the chest of the injured monster. She succeeded in making it bleed to death. Overwhelmed by this victory, she stood there smiling. She let her guard down, and a fellow dark monster slit her throat wide open.

*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*

James was your average Bob. He had black, long hair and a stubborn face. He was in New York City with his new polished Poison brass knuckles, he felt like he could conquer the world. He was only short by 5,000 gold to cap it. He had run out of feathers, so hunting was not an option. He went begging for 5,000, or any amount of, gold in and about NYC. No one was willing to give him any.

"Can please get 5,00 anyone? I'll pay you back, I swear!" He went saying for days. No one responded. They were all too stingy and greedy. The only thing he felt he could do is fight for money. He placed a sign outside the trade post saying, "Duels hosted by James. Outside of Tavern. Loser pays 5k to the winner."

"I'm looking for James," said Aaron. "I am James," said of course James. Just outside the NYC Tavern, Aaron and Rick had just finished water hunting and had 5,000 gold each. Well, not Rick. He had been looking for lichen. "Are you hear for the duel?" asked James "Yes," replied Rick. "This is Aaron, and I'm Rick. Let me guess... John?" "No, James." James took a quick glance at Aaron. He was getting his crossbow ready for attacking someone. "I'll be the referee," said Rick. "Good luck," he whispered to Aaron. He only nodded his head and glared at James. "Ready. Set. FIGHT!"

Aaron went running to James' right side and shot an arrow at him. James dodged the arrow. It was aimed at his stomach. Charging at Aaron, James slashed him on the arm, injecting poison into him. Blink and you would have missed it. The poison took it's effect at one. Aaron could feel the poison flowing in his veins.

Aaron reloaded the shade crossbow he valued so much, and made a clean shot into James' leg, making him fall down onto the ground.

"Give up?" Aaron offered.

"Never," said James, his voice reviling his pain, "would I ever surrender to someone like you.

Struggling to get up, he pulled the arrow out of his leg. "Here, take the berry." Aaron tossed the morning berry to James. Catching it in the air. Taking a bight of the berry, he felt no healing power coming from it.

"Fight me, you coward!" James yelled.

Stumbling up, he began running towards Aaron very slowly. Seeing it was a fight to the death, he took aim once again at James' stomach. He hesitated, but got over it. He shot the arrow strait through his stomach, bringing him to his knees.

Aaron went up to the dying foe and whispered in his ear, " You owe me 5,000 gold."

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Bumperty
Last edited by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Boomp
Last edited by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 am

Anyone want to tell their stories? :)

Sherlock£Holmes
Le Prudent

Gold: 1656415
Flags: 2660

Post by Sherlock£Holmes on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm

not many people are big story tellers but when I'm really tired and stupid tonight i might put together a story that'll make me seem like a elementary schooler lol

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am

Sherlock£Holmes wrote:not many people are big story tellers but when I'm really tired and stupid tonight i might put together a story that'll make me seem like a elementary schooler lol

Lol. Where's the story? I WANNA HEAR IT!!!!

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 am

Can't anyone make up a story? :/

{₱k₱D}Plantation

Gold: 486071
Flags: 89

Post by {₱k₱D}Plantation on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm

These are pretty good stories I'll try and write a few but being the grammar nazi I am, I noticed a few mistakes. Spell check goes a long way.

Next