PK needs YOU
Ok I tricked you into reading something about The Empire by not putting it in the title
Many people have voiced concerns about The Empire, it's mission, and it's future.
I felt the same hesitation when looking into joining this venture myself, but because of the people and posts at http://www.tinyurl.com/PK-TheEmpire, i have since decided to help in creating it.
This post is to help clarify some things that The Empire IS NOT, and mention some things that are goals of The Empire that have gone unnoticed
Mission:The Empire's goal is to incorporate as many of the advantages of a interconnected society into PK game play as we can realistically manage. This means hierarchy of leadership, reliable and regulated trade, and an overall sense of belonging to something greater than the individual.
So what does all that mean?
- It means we'd like to drop prices in PK by having a reliable trade system accessible to everyone.
- It means that we want to make sure it is built by the PK community and is fair.
- A council was created to help with checks and balances, There is now a council who is 1/3rd non-Empire
- Laws will be passed by the Council and Houses with each taking care of different types of laws, and each being able to veto the other
- There are ways to take the throne from the Emperor through war.
- There are ways to petition the council to make new laws so it is a society created by it's players
- There are ways to petition the council to hearings that decrees have been broken, this is the only way for the Empire to unite against a target, both the Council and Houses must agree.
- It means we'd like to give noobs a place where they can get to know the community and game with help from vets.
- It means we'd like to provide vets something to do besides build flags after reaching 25
Our primary goal IS to build a community, regulate trade, and make the game more accessible to new players.
It IS NOT our goal to have a massive PK force capable of anihilating things.
Anyone that knows me or Rhagrok should know we would not stand behind it if we thought for a moment that's what it would become.
Come and check it out.
Read the Imperial Decree section first and feel free to PM me with any questions.