Tomorrow's Empire Recruiting Return to Organizations

Soulharvester

World: Legends
Gold: 1477464
Flags: 454

Tomorrow's Empire Recruiting

Post by Soulharvester on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 am

Join Tomorrow's Empire..... Today!

We accept anyone from level 5 - 35, and have a dedicated City if you are in need of a city as well. We are starting to have weekly Brick-Earning Contests in which you can win up to 100,000 coins for winning. Currently have 10-12 active members and are looking to rapidly expand. We are looking for players who are going to be active in the chat, actively hunting kingdom land and generating bricks, and actively donating crystal to the kingdom stockpile.

Why join a kingdom that is already huge and be an ant in the presence of giants? Join our currently small kingdom and help develop into the Kingdom of Tomorrow! Be King's among Men in our smaller community, where your contribution will make a difference.

To join, just look up my profile in game: From menu, click players, then click the top bar that says "Search for player...". Type in my name "Soulharvester" (without the "s). My profile should pop up, click it. Scroll down past my information, and click the link to the Kingdom: Tomorrow's Empire (it's in a funky font). This brings you to the Kingdom's Profile. In the upper right corner, you will see a red arrow pointing down. Click that, and then select Join Kingdom.

Once you do all of that, you will be contacted by either myself, SMURFY ACE$ (the previous leader of the kingdom who has stepped down temporarily), or duckbun (a great member of the kingdom who has been tasked with the responsiblity of helping interview prospective kingdom recruits. After a few questions, we'll either accept or reject you.

Please note, experience within the game is not what we are necessarily looking for. If you are already a lvl 35 looking for a kingdom, that's great and we'd welcome you, but don't be discouraged if you are only level 4 or 5. We will take you in, give you a ton of land to hunt on for free, and help you with any questions you might have. All of our members are very friendly and very willing to give advice. Some will even purchase your leather and wood for the food you need to level up, helping you to level up a lot faster without constant trips to the Trade Post and hoping that your stuff sells so you can get food to level up.

Soulharvester

World: Legends
Gold: 1477464
Flags: 454

Re: Tomorrow's Empire Recruiting

Post by Soulharvester on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 am

Also, if you are currently below level 5, send us a message anyhow. If you are currently homeless (that is, you don't have a city to call home yet), we can get you a city and begin grooming you for levelling up and becoming a member in our great kingdom. In the next coming weeks, hunting expeditions with the sole purpose of levelling our lower level players will be put together. Learn how to hunt in groups, tactics to use to get those dastardly spiders that keep webbing you up, or even hunting those ridiculously hard to kill shamans and magnatheres.