Back to PK
forum logo

Morayfield City, Australia - Paying to grow the city Return to Organizations

圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙

World: Horizons

Morayfield City, Australia - Paying to grow the city

Post by 圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙ on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi everyone, I'm looking to build the population of Morayfield (Qld, Australia). It has a refinery and plans in place for the other city buildings. We just need more members.

It's close to the ocean and has good Billanger hunting grounds on its borders. If you are currently homeless feel free to build a city house and set up home.

If you need an invite please pm me. I'm also willing to help new players if that is what is required.
Last edited by 圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙ on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙

Re: Morayfield City, Australia - Paying to join the city

Post by 圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙ on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I have revisited this issue and decided that I will throw in an incentive. 10k gold to set up home. Players MUST be under level 10 to qualify, otherwise 5k gold will be paid. As usual, please send pm in game.

Double this amount will then be paid 2 weeks after joining the city.

So, a player, if less than level 10 before joining the city, will earn 30K gold in total after two weeks. All others will receive 15k gold in total after the two week period.

I am also more than prepared to help in a mentoring capacity if that is required. I'm around daily and more than happy to help out.

圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙

Re: Morayfield City, Australia - Paying to grow the city

Post by 圖Λ圖⊙δhafτ⊙ on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Due to the city coin generation competition - This offer is temporarily suspended until further notice.