1. Kingdoms & Maps:Various improvements that can be made to the cartography skill.
2. Ever wanted a katana? Or other cool looking sword? Skins would change the appearance of your weapon(s), depending on which one you use
2a. Alternate Weapon Choices, so that each class has more than one specific weapon that gains a boost, all with disadvantages and advantages compared with the current weapons used today.
3. Item Trade Box, i've seen item-to-item have quite a bit of support. Not quite so much for item-to-gold.
Trading Out of TP
3a. List the items returned from the TP
List Items #1
List Items #2
This is now a more frequent glitch, as items returned are missing. (So, if you knew what was returned, it would be much simpler to check).
4. Competition Hats:
More Hat Race Hats
Making the Conquest hat look a BIT better...
And just normal buy-able TP hats (like faces):
Thanks to GoodAsGould for the catch:
5. New Faces. New ones needed A customizable face price has also been mentioned. Seems to have a lot of support, especially considering the glasses thing (none of the guys' faces have em, a lot of the ladies' faces do).
6. Basic Running Improvements:
Manor Storage Closets: organizational purposes
Split flag count into flag and buoy: Self-explanatory by title
7. Fan Art: Idk about this one, but if you want a section, i dont see why you shouldn't get it. I've seen some cool stuff in the general discussion area
There is now a mention of some hat and/or "reward" to the best PK artist, check the hats section.
8. Hotkeys Basically, on screen programmable keys that preform a certain action, which would otherwise take a lot more time (and be a lot more monotonous). Tree Planting, for an example. lol.
9. Saving or Locking Messages: For those ones you consider important and would like to keep
10. A Shrine-Like Structure for Kingdoms, can be jumped to just like a roc shrine, and only build-able on kingdom land from kingdom flags. These are now being referred to as "outposts."
11. Avatar Highlights: Make a distinguishable difference between the avatars of friends and foes.
12. "Fixing" the idea of Badges, or rather improving them. Interesting ideas:
Rewards & Variety
13. New Items:
The Key Ring, for City Keys that you own.
The Passage Ledger, for all the passage you have given.
14. Pet Swag, page 7.
15. We all know that the Mentor program has some issues. Whether we fix the issues or not, that is the question.
16. LET'S ALL GET DRUNK! No, not really.....but Taverns are still cool anyway.
**This is NOT the only thread on the issue. Will post others later.
For Skill Specializations (links thanks to glomp) see page 2
A list of changes that I believe to be "bug fixes" or some stuff that just DOESNT MAKE SENSE is on Page 2 as well.
A list of APPROVED (might be modified in some way) ideas is on page 3
Just a note: I listed most that have a LOT of discussion and ideas thrown around, and/or seem to have a lot of support. If there is an idea you think deserves to be added, go ahead and post. Feel free to also give your opinion on these ideas, as well as voice your thoughts if you feel one should be modified or NOT be on there. Feel free to also vote here. Just trying to make dev's lives a bit easier, as well as the time of the average forum-viewer. Puts all ideas under one thread, with links to each and independent opinions.
*Sorry for the slow updates. Not a lot of time on my hands these days. Again, if you feel like there is an idea that SHOULD be up here, please, feel free to post the URL. (Please, make sure the idea has at least 2 pages of non-spam comments. Otherwise, I feel that there is not enough general support or input. Most meritable ideas do have that.)
Last edited by Awsum~ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 29 times in total.
oh god im such an idiot lol. I meant to list the faces. My bad.
What brick said, also you should sticky this brick. Will give people an insight at what has already been suggested.
Rounded up some more links for you.
Great job on this list, I was going to do something similar and pretty much rewrite/summarize all similar posts into one for each category but was daunted by combining all the skills ideas, that would have been a HUGE post, lol. This list saved me a ton of work ;-P
Users browsing this forum: No registered players and 5 guests