BlackLord
The Mentor

World: Legends
Gold: 783163
Flags: 5741

Re: Task completion based trades suggestion

Post by BlackLord on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 am

Arvernus wrote:Explanation of Task completion based trades suggestion

You and another player create a trade that is based on completion of some agreed upon task the trade is completed.

E.g.
A player wants to bribe another player to complete a certain dungeon, they set up a trade that has the 1st player giving the second player a payment, like 100k gold for completing the dungeon. Once the dungeon is complete the 100k moves from escrow to the second player. There could be a time limit on the trade such that if the task wasn't completed in a week then it would expire and the items held in escrow would be returned to the original owners....

Seems limitless in terms of expansion; pk could charge a nominal fee for each trade and different tasks could be added. E.g., earn kingdom A 100 brick get paid 1000gold, kill certain monster on flag controlled by player X, etc.

I desperately want the ability to make quests. As a kd ruler... This would be amazing. +1 its been suggested before, and I hope it keeps getting brought up. It would be a greaaaaat addition to the game

รimon

Gold: 3623
Flags: 30

Re: Suggestions

Post by รimon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 pm

+1 great ideas continue the work ;)

[①%ℯя]-☠BigDaddyCaNe☠
The Death Knight

Gold: 10035310
Flags: 21822

Post by [①%ℯя]-☠BigDaddyCaNe☠ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:23 pm

how about adding an option in settings to turn on/off the "info button" on monsters and just about everything else.

fustrating to hit attack and instead u hit info..

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:07 am

[①%ℯя]☠CaNe☠ wrote:how about adding an option in settings to turn on/off the "info button" on monsters and just about everything else.

fustrating to hit attack and instead u hit info..

+1 - I am use that a lot of vets would appreciate this. It would reduce the size of the action menu, & the accidental tapping on this must affect the server so this would also help reduce the strain.

The more experienced players usually use the Help button when there is a specific item we want to research, info is just a one tap (rather then 2) to get you into the guide, but the number of times it gets me to the information I am actually after first time is rare.

Fïяε

Gold: 43391310
Flags: 2539

Post by Fïяε on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 am

I have an idea for valentine's day. We get little hearts, kind of like how evil toys look. We can send hearts to people and when they open it they get showered with little images of hearts and kisses and then you get a message saying so_and_so sent you a valentine. It would be the cutest dang thing on pk.

We could even have a cupid monster that drops hearts you can send to people, like those evil toys monsters.

First time on this forum for anything so I hope this gets attention and that you guys like the idea.

∞єтєяηαℓℓүβℓυεεγεz™∞
The Hero of Legend

Gold: 19432240
Flags: 14074

Post by ∞єтєяηαℓℓүβℓυεεγεz™∞ on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 am

+1 brilliant idea. I'd love to see it used!
※Μϧ※Fïяε wrote:I have an idea for valentine's day. We get little hearts, kind of like how evil toys look. We can send hearts to people and when they open it they get showered with little images of hearts and kisses and then you get a message saying so_and_so sent you a valentine. It would be the cutest dang thing on pk.

We could even have a cupid monster that drops hearts you can send to people, like those evil toys monsters.

First time on this forum for anything so I hope this gets attention and that you guys line the idea.

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:13 am

※Μϧ※Fïяε wrote:I have an idea for valentine's day. We get little hearts, kind of like how evil toys look. We can send hearts to people and when they open it they get showered with little images of hearts and kisses and then you get a message saying so_and_so sent you a valentine. It would be the cutest dang thing on pk.

First time on this forum for anything so I hope this gets attention and that you guys like the idea.

+1 from me as well. Great idea!

»δ•η»нεαδιεss»нояsмεεsε™
The Liberator

Gold: 622214
Flags: 240

Post by »δ•η»нεαδιεss»нояsмεεsε™ on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:28 pm

+1
Maybe you could add an option to make a riddle and then an answer, and the person you sent it to has to answer it, and then they recieve a small amount of pages and gold, maybe 10 of each? And then after they solve the riddle they find out who sent it. This would be optional, you could still send the heart without a riddle.

Just a thought ;)

Løst○Viking
The Keeper of Order

Gold: 5762666
Flags: 2183

Post by Løst○Viking on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 am

There seems to be an issue with wind metal. This morning I was fighting a mistleterror and my wind armor activated pushing it away from me. The problem is that I was still trapped and it was far enough away that I couldn't hit it with ranged weapons, so I had to get someone to come kill it for me.

I think that if wind activated while you're trapped, either you are untrapped or it shouldn't be able to work on the entity that trapped you.

DARKRANGER82

Gold: 1592747270
Flags: 6066

Post by DARKRANGER82 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:09 am

Well I never really thought that this game would make me take the time out to post here but I have been playing for a few years and I am so sick of this lag and constant force closing but in addition I was really upset to have lost all of the regular gold and droppable gold that I paid for what a total disappointment. Even still if the droppable gold was a glitch or error then Per Blue should compensate buy issuing a droppable coin shield or reimbursement of gold. The wrong answer was what they did just take it all away with no message or anything. Now that I think about it more with a more calm and relaxed mine set the could have offered a buy back or something to give players something all in all for their mistake. As a Plat member I really second guess giving my money to this game and to this company because I feel like the value is going down like ENRON stock. I would be open to spending $20 per year for a cash only swag item that will help pay a person to stay on board and fix these issues we are having in this game buy I really don't think they will do it. Just my thoughts as proven with the way the game is going so far nothing will happen. :(

PreviousNext