Suggestions Return to Suggestions

Röwen™
The Traveler

World: Legends
Gold: 6659
Flags: 283

Re: Suggestions

Post by Röwen™ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:44 am

I skimmed, so this has probably already been requested, but I'd like to see us be able to take over dungeons. I probably sound greedy, but people already are willing to pay x amount for invite to such and such, why not let the invite be free, and them pay for the use. :) Just a thought.

-~Death~Stomp~-
The Pupil

Gold: 36962596
Flags: 10056

Post by -~Death~Stomp~- on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:03 pm

More sub categories in inventory!!! Sky items, swag, and so on. Or ability to make folders.

landseeker

Gold: 3825
Flags: 6

Food

Post by landseeker on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:01 am

Food is a highly used factor in this , so it would be nice if we could "farm" it. I mean like with oil, crystals, ores, and ect. If you could just have farm that you could lvl up and just have golems working in it just like some of the other farm like things. The gameplay would be smoother because players would not have to stop and look for deals and leave the game.

Flurbius

Gold: 6909525
Flags: 4773

Re: Food

Post by Flurbius on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:35 pm

landseeker wrote:Food is a highly used factor in this , so it would be nice if we could "farm" it. I mean like with oil, crystals, ores, and ect. If you could just have farm that you could lvl up and just have golems working in it just like some of the other farm like things. The gameplay would be smoother because players would not have to stop and look for deals and leave the game.

Not likely :-)

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Re: Food

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:24 pm

landseeker wrote:Food is a highly used factor in this , so it would be nice if we could "farm" it. I mean like with oil, crystals, ores, and ect. If you could just have farm that you could lvl up and just have golems working in it just like some of the other farm like things. The gameplay would be smoother because players would not have to stop and look for deals and leave the game.

MEGA NOOB if that was so, the game would end. It's a circle. Let's see if I can do this right.

Swag→Food→Rl Money→Dev's Pay Day→Game Function→Swag→Food→Rl Money→etc. Etc.

The average apps are the ones you pay for.
The poor apps are the ones you can't spend money on.
The best apps are the ones you have the option to buy things with easily earned in-game currance.
The only game like that I've played is pk. All the others even close to this would be in the ratio of about 5k primary (pk gold) to 1 secondary (food).

TruckerJohn
The Phoenix

Gold: 84235
Flags: 6543

Post by TruckerJohn on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

I have no idea where to post this so this is as a good as spot as any...i recently have a rash of swag missing from my manor. Support still has tickets. But the issue is i have to much swag to hold with the 500 item limit, so it gets dumped in the manor closet...aka the floor. If a small coding change that was expanded about a year ago were to be expanded alittle more i think it would help... befor if u had 10 presents under the tree swag it took up 10 pack spots. That has since been changed so no it is one spot of 10 units...but i still have 48 orniments and all my lights that require thier own slot. I understand a spot for every item than can be altered...like wepons and armour, but why with the items that can't? like tree deco or exterior decoration such as windmills or volcanoes for example?

Løst○Viking
The Keeper of Order

Gold: 5762666
Flags: 2183

Post by Løst○Viking on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 am

Can we not be able to see everyone else's Merchants when running a group dungeon? There's really no point to it as you can't do anything to/with them.

[AA]~monk~
The Cold Combatant

Gold: 1680148
Flags: 13175

Post by [AA]~monk~ on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 am

Can we look into building/enhancing dungeons in cities? If the terrain allows we should be able to make areas monsters will go. If we have a cavern we should be able to expand it. Etc

Arvernus

Gold: 1961738
Flags: 1507

Task completion based trades suggestion

Post by Arvernus on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Explanation of Task completion based trades suggestion

You and another player create a trade that is based on completion of some agreed upon task the trade is completed.

E.g.
A player wants to bribe another player to complete a certain dungeon, they set up a trade that has the 1st player giving the second player a payment, like 100k gold for completing the dungeon. Once the dungeon is complete the 100k moves from escrow to the second player. There could be a time limit on the trade such that if the task wasn't completed in a week then it would expire and the items held in escrow would be returned to the original owners....

Seems limitless in terms of expansion; pk could charge a nominal fee for each trade and different tasks could be added. E.g., earn kingdom A 100 brick get paid 1000gold, kill certain monster on flag controlled by player X, etc.

BlackLord
The Mentor

Gold: 783163
Flags: 5741

Post by BlackLord on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 am

Can we have a confirmation button when modding on android device? Accidents happen.

Also as a level 10 mod I don't usually want to instantly ban someone. Can there be a lighter mod option, or an ability to warn should we not want to bring down the thunder?

PreviousNext