LETS MAKE PARALLEL KINGDOM GREAT AGAIN Return to Suggestions

AccountSoldLove&MissYouAll
The Dragon Slayer

World: Legends
Gold: 208051
Flags: 313

LETS MAKE PARALLEL KINGDOM GREAT AGAIN

Post by AccountSoldLove&MissYouAll on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:10 pm

First, WE MUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS GAME IS DYING ON THE REVIEWS, everyone looks at the reviews to see how a game is doing, and how the game is, if you see that a game is dying would you still download it?

Second, yes there is a lot of restart scammers, but that doesn't mean that every newbie is one, if you don't want to get scammed, don't give them anything, and more importantly, HELP the newbies, teach them the ropes on how to play, how to do things, you can help the newbies out by instructions not "here's money, now go buy gear", how about try the way that a lot of us were taught...
1. Chop Wood
2. Hunt Wolves/Deer(Stags) for leather
3. Mine Iron, Sulfur, Stone
4. Gather Everything you can, and save it!
5. Then sell it for FOOD or GOLD

This could make so much of a difference in this game's Future.

Third, Advertise the game yourself! Tell your friends, post on social media, post on other games, post everywhere!!! I love this game, and I know you all do too, most of us have spent years on this game! Let's not let it go to waste!

LONG LIVE PARALLEL KINGDOM!

We must all work together to help keep this game alive! Can we do that?

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Re: LETS MAKE PARALLEL KINGDOM GREAT AGAIN

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:17 pm

A suggestion to the players rather than to the developers, well played :-) And the suggestion can easily be read by people who have trouble seeing smaller print :-p

I agree that a dose of optimism is in order. At least for me, it's not like the game stopped being fun when the updates slowed down and then pretty much stopped, except for in exceptional cases. Hopefully players will continue to enjoy the game in the variety of ways we always have, and can avoid doing the things that will further kill it (I'm sure we all have several opinions of what that means).

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:54 pm

First, WE MUST START TALKING ABOUT HOW IMPERIAL ORC WILL BE PKS KING RULER!, everyone looks at Legit players as good,BUT how about not GOING LEGIT.if you see that some noob have them find ORC............

Second, yes there is a lot of scammers that are LEGIT and we don't know who we are talking too, if you don't want to get scammed, then JOIN THE IMPERIALS give ORC your loyalty,and more importantly, NEVER BETRAY.. , ORC will teach those who want to know the ways of scamming and on how to play getting rich how to do thing that others cant do you. my imperials will help you out by giving instructions on what an imperial is and what we do, now if your up to take a new step, how about try the way that a lot of us were told...
1. scamming requires training
2. we must make factories in pk land
3. we must build imperial camps
4. spy on all who don't join us
5. once an imperial ..always an imperial

This could make so much of a difference in this game's Future, as in we can control everything.

Third, Advertise to new players! Tell them to join the imperials, post everywhere!!, post on other games, post everywhere!!! I love this game, and I know you all do too, most of us have spent years on this game! and most of us want more!!!

LONG LIVE IMPERIAL ORC KING OF THE IMPERIALS( PARALLEL KINGDOM!)

We must all work together to help keep this game under the imperials control

•ƒhя•$Morzan$
The War Hero

Gold: 153311
Flags: 1532

Post by •ƒhя•$Morzan$ on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 pm

I thought this was a great topic... and then Orc ruined it lol.

ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨
The Platinum Champion

Gold: 2547
Flags: 373

Post by ØRC✨PK✨GOD✨ on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:47 am

i am everywere :)