A. Ring suggestions:
1) It would be exceptionally helpful if we had an option in which we could
select multiple rings and dump at one time. (*with a confirmation prompt*)
It took my kingdom member several hours to dump his rings and he wasn't
able to pick up more until he dumped some.
2) Most players don't want to polish any rings whatsoever because of the
much higher chance to get a worthless ring. 35 ring shards is a very poor
return rate for 25 or 50 food. I think more people would be less shy about
polishing rings if there were an option to dump a polished ring for food,
such as 50-75% of the polish food cost returned.
3) Alternative uses for ring shards other than just crafting more jewelry would be neato.
B. Noob suggestions:
1) Players downloading this game for virtual payment in another game should
be required to submit a report on their mentor and reach a certain level
before receiving their virtual currency. They download and verify email,
then never give the game a chance.
2) Noobs need more help starting out, they get overwhelmed and also
dissapointed with the lack of options and resources they have. They really
need more than the small amount of gold and food given to them and the noob
3) Alt accounts are becoming more prevalent and more obvious, yet I see a lot
of them not are getting banned or fined. It makes veteran players trust noobs even less
and it abuses the system as they usually have unsavory intentions and they
milk the free food.
C. Trade Post
1) The increased tax on the main trade post has killed Pk trade, that hits
new players the hardest. Veteran players are now more apt to hoard instead
of sell, and if they do sell most use trading chat. Noobs cannot use
trading chat because it's just not noob friendly in any way. They either
can't buy or sell anything because no one knows them, or they get scammed
for the little bit they worked to accumulate. If they travel to Happy
Valley they will see an insanely limited selection of gear with prices that
will look impossible to them to ever afford. It would be fabulous if the tax returned to its rate before the change.
Thank you for taking the time to read and consider. Have a super day.