something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode Return to Suggestions

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

World: Legends
Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Re: something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 pm

wrote:Posting from a Horizons perspective here. I would love for my enemies to immediately siege their own castles right when I launch an attack. The way I see it, the sooner their castle falls the sooner I can get some sleep. There aren't many players and most wars, if fought at all, are only fought by a maximum of 10 or so players. Most of the time, when sieging, I'm just sitting there for several hours waiting for someone to show up so I can get a few packs. If an enemy self destructs I get lots of time to get back to hunting, or do things irl if I need to. Most of the time when I play I keep a movie or an anime in the backround so I can watch something and only half pay attention to the screen. When fights start up I immediately lose my place in whatever i'm watching and have a blast. I've even fallen asleep watching my siege hit towers, cities, castles, etc. I have had one kingdom try to self destruct, and I did show up to kill their sieges and them, over and over. I then went to work and the castle burned away without me having to lift a finger against it. Best part was I didn't have to worry about my sieges getting destroyed by someone waiting till I went offline to deal with it.

tl;dr, self destructing saves the offensive lots of time that they would have spent sieging.

I think you're playing a game that, while it technically has identical mechanics to ours, is not really the same game in this case :-)

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Gold: 36229317
Flags: 995

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:28 am

☾•|υηa•✨•ɮə||a†rιx•☽ wrote:Dont even get me started on them duplicating seige either.... one member in shit co was banned for having 100 +6 seige ffs! Thats just ONE EXAMPLE.... there was sooooo many more too

I know I said that my last post would be my last post but im bored since servers are down. When it comes to duplicate golems ask hit about cts papa if I remember his name correctly. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 golems maybe more. Yall are pros at the glitches.

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:32 am

|L|Pacers wrote:I'm just curious λρσςαζурsε, if you're jumping up and down due to your inability to destroy the Laconia castle? After all, we didn't self destruct and made you siege every tower. We're a week plus into showing how class-less you all are by just sitting on it. Not that any of us are surprised and fully expected nothing less. While we are rather enjoying the free baby sitting service, I imagine you can see now why most choose to destroy their own castle. It's because of you. Ironic that you're also the main party b*tching about it.

I actually told everyone not to hold yall hostage, but im not a lead and have no authority what so ever here. Was not my decision. I actually appreciate the fact that yall didn't self destruct. And futher more thanks for that and enjoy that conquest hat. It seemed like it was so much more important to yall as an alliance then your kingdom land as a whole. To each their own I guess.

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:02 pm

I still think something needs to be done to stop the self destruction of kingdoms. Perfect example: cts used 420 to attack hit, hit and a few friends respond and attack back, within 1 hr of us attacking their self destructing. Ive never seen more of a bunch of losers.

I know im beating a dead horse here so ill leave it at that unless someone makes another stupid accusation my way. Prob be back once servers are lagging out sometime in the future.

TruckerJohn
The Phoenix

Gold: 84235
Flags: 6543

Post by TruckerJohn on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:32 am

Indy™ wrote:
λρσςαζурsε wrote:If you dont like the consequences of being attacked, dont join a war kingdom.

If you don't like the game mechanics in PK, don't play PK.

But then that would not allow him the ability to express his self entitlement issues. AKA make it more fun for me and screw your fun

|L|Pacers
The Grand Master Explorer

Gold: 8023307
Flags: 6234

Post by |L|Pacers on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 am

λρσςαζурsε wrote:I still think something needs to be done to stop the self destruction of kingdoms........Ive never seen more of a bunch of losers.

Couldn't agree with you more Apocalypse.

This just in. H¡T self destructed. Again.

{SFM}Pantyteamaster
The Master Explorer

Gold: 3790463
Flags: 8403

Post by {SFM}Pantyteamaster on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Wow they didn't stay and fight?

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 am

Sorry pacers, dont know anything about that one. However props to cts who did not self destruct, also wasnt held hostage.

Laytes
The Hero of Chaos

Gold: 71078624
Flags: 3981

Post by Laytes on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Lol @ inability to destroy laconia castle

Laytes
The Hero of Chaos

Gold: 71078624
Flags: 3981

Post by Laytes on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:10 pm

I agree, there should be more value placed on mats spent on kingdoms.

PreviousNext