something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode Return to Suggestions

{T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓
The Cold Combatant

World: Legends
Gold: 8234861
Flags: 14254

Re: something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode

Post by {T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓ on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 pm

Of course ur memory would serve u a blank when I have proved u wrongvand as a liar apo....
Might I remind u AGAIN ur kd tends to pay moles to REPAIR burning castles, just to draw out the hostage time further,
Zzzz how about an idea for pk that doesnt just benefit urself for a change. If u want to use ur mats to attk a kd, defenders are entitled to use and save there mats by way of SD. End of :)

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:06 am

|L|·ɮε||α†rιxa·✧™ wrote:Zzzz how about an idea for pk that doesnt just benefit urself for a change. If u want to use ur mats to attk a kd, defenders are entitled to use and save there mats by way of SD. End of :)

I doubt anyone is going to suggest a change that would be a detriment to their play style :-)

{T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓
The Cold Combatant

Post by {T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓ on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Lol see me asking for a kd member cap on here at all? Such as only 100 members max per kd?

U do realize this ultra lag is shit co n its kds of over 120-150 members per , are moving seige to attk a kd on 4th july... right? Lolol

These large kds moving max golems per member mess up servers n then they mian about a self destructed end? Lol

{T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓
The Cold Combatant

Post by {T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓ on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Dont even get me started on them duplicating seige either.... one member in shit co was banned for having 100 +6 seige ffs! Thats just ONE EXAMPLE.... there was sooooo many more too

|L|Pacers
The Grand Master Explorer

Gold: 8023307
Flags: 6234

Post by |L|Pacers on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:31 am

I'm just curious λρσςαζурsε, if you're jumping up and down due to your inability to destroy the Laconia castle? After all, we didn't self destruct and made you siege every tower. We're a week plus into showing how class-less you all are by just sitting on it. Not that any of us are surprised and fully expected nothing less. While we are rather enjoying the free baby sitting service, I imagine you can see now why most choose to destroy their own castle. It's because of you. Ironic that you're also the main party b*tching about it.

|L|Pacers

Post by |L|Pacers on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:34 am

And just in case there is any doubt as to this scenario of sitting on the castle holding it "hostage" isn't the intended outcome:

IMG_20140609_140507.JPG

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Must feel great to know that the kingdom you're in has been pretty much destroyed and flagged by your enemies. Must feel even better to know that they're kind enough to let you keep the castle.

|L|Pacers

Post by |L|Pacers on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Feels almost as good as knowing you had nothing to do with it.

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 am

|L|Pacers wrote:I'm just curious λρσςαζурsε, if you're jumping up and down due to your inability to destroy the Laconia castle? After all, we didn't self destruct and made you siege every tower. We're a week plus into showing how class-less you all are by just sitting on it. Not that any of us are surprised and fully expected nothing less. While we are rather enjoying the free baby sitting service, I imagine you can see now why most choose to destroy their own castle. It's because of you. Ironic that you're also the main party b*tching about it.

+1, btw. Curious if there's an excuse like "Hacking Strippers flip-flopped so they deserved to be held hostage" this time. I fully admit I'm not expert on pk war politics, but my impression is that Laconia has increasingly become your largest enemy by membership over the last year. You've destroyed kingdom after kingdom, some of them probably self-destructed once you got land, and some of them were filled to brim with players I've learned to hate, and most of those seem to have eventually ended up in Laconia.

If Draco ever just gets to the castle and just finishes the job on a major enemy (and Laconia, Legion and CTS seem to be the prime examples), I'm happy to take back what I said on page 5 about Draco probably causing the problem. But it's hard to give you the benefit of the doubt right now :-)

World: Horizons

Post by       on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Posting from a Horizons perspective here. I would love for my enemies to immediately siege their own castles right when I launch an attack. The way I see it, the sooner their castle falls the sooner I can get some sleep. There aren't many players and most wars, if fought at all, are only fought by a maximum of 10 or so players. Most of the time, when sieging, I'm just sitting there for several hours waiting for someone to show up so I can get a few packs. If an enemy self destructs I get lots of time to get back to hunting, or do things irl if I need to. Most of the time when I play I keep a movie or an anime in the backround so I can watch something and only half pay attention to the screen. When fights start up I immediately lose my place in whatever i'm watching and have a blast. I've even fallen asleep watching my siege hit towers, cities, castles, etc. I have had one kingdom try to self destruct, and I did show up to kill their sieges and them, over and over. I then went to work and the castle burned away without me having to lift a finger against it. Best part was I didn't have to worry about my sieges getting destroyed by someone waiting till I went offline to deal with it.

tl;dr, self destructing saves the offensive lots of time that they would have spent sieging.

PreviousNext