something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode Return to Suggestions

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

World: Legends
Gold: 36229317
Flags: 995

Re: something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:32 pm

{ÛMRK}✌FrankZappa✌(nim)❤ wrote:So, you're saying here for all to see and on the record, that not a single kd in all of the shitco alliance has ever self destructed?

If they have post their name. I cant recall any but my memory isnt perfect. This isnt a my alliance is better then yours post as it seems you are getting at, but a serious plea for a bit of a change in the general way a kingdom should fight for itself,

Joebob2
The Celestial Judge

Gold: 13766574
Flags: 4527

Post by Joebob2 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 am

As someone who had my kingdom destroyed pre-ark, it was very disheartening. We were a kingdom with a lot of noobs and the entire kingdom was gone in less than 2 days. Within a couple of days we had a new kingdom up and running. We had to work hard to restart.
If we had an ark back then we would have been destroyed in less than 2 days. We would have had a new kingdom up in a couple of days. We would not have had to work so hard to restart.
The only difference I see is that now with the ark months or years of work are not completely wasted.

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Joebob2 wrote:As someone who had my kingdom destroyed pre-ark, it was very disheartening. We were a kingdom with a lot of noobs and the entire kingdom was gone in less than 2 days. Within a couple of days we had a new kingdom up and running. We had to work hard to restart.
If we had an ark back then we would have been destroyed in less than 2 days. We would have had a new kingdom up in a couple of days. We would not have had to work so hard to restart.
The only difference I see is that now with the ark months or years of work are not completely wasted.

The difference now is most kingdoms (including kingdoms that constantly fight) self destruct (siege their own castle) instead of fighting it out or giving in and letting their enemys destroy their castle as that was their plan anyway. I've had my share of kinddome go up in smoke myself, never once would I have ever considered destroying one of them myself. I have no issue with the ark letting you rebuild your kingdom, especially since the kingdom ships are so expensive. My issue is the way a kingdom just says oh man we have been found, lets self destruct and move before they siege our castle. Its a pathetic aspect that has been introduced into this game.

Indy™
探索者宗师

Gold: 142776877
Flags: 2363

Post by Indy™ on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 pm

λρσςαζурsε wrote:The difference now is most kingdoms (including kingdoms that constantly fight) self destruct (siege their own castle) instead of fighting it out or giving in and letting their enemys destroy their castle as that was their plan anyway. I've had my share of kinddome go up in smoke myself, never once would I have ever considered destroying one of them myself. I have no issue with the ark letting you rebuild your kingdom, especially since the kingdom ships are so expensive. My issue is the way a kingdom just says oh man we have been found, lets self destruct and move before they siege our castle. Its a pathetic aspect that has been introduced into this game.

I hate repeating myself from previous posts... but since you keep bringing up the same subject up over and over and over and over....

First of all.... self-destruct is nothing new. Kingdoms have always self-destructed even BEFORE the The Ark was introduced at the beginning of this age in Feb-2013. For example, FRAK self-destructed in Feb-2011 shortly after their coastal towers were breached. That was two years before The Ark was introduced. There were many other instances of self-destruction in the last age. My understanding is that kingdoms did so to prevent enemy from getting Conquest Hat Points, to deny enemy the satisfaction of the castle going poof, and to allow its members to take a break.

Second... rather than telling other players how to play the defense aspects of kingdom war, why don't you demonstrate? Action speaks louder than words. Build a kingdom somewhere accessible. Get your allies together. Go around chat saying how tough you are and generally taunting other players. You can even invite your enemies or sell shrine-tickets to a nearby location if you are truly that strong. Have your enemies attack you and show how strong you and your allies are. After all, nobody is impressed by the defense strategy of a 100+ player kingdom crammed onto a tiny remote inaccessible island....

[รīก]Ŧคllєก•คกgєl•JR.•1221
The War Hero

Gold: 1201077
Flags: 121

Post by [รīก]Ŧคllєก•คกgєl•JR.•1221 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Indy™ wrote:
λρσςαζурsε wrote:The difference now is most kingdoms (including kingdoms that constantly fight) self destruct (siege their own castle) instead of fighting it out or giving in and letting their enemys destroy their castle as that was their plan anyway. I've had my share of kinddome go up in smoke myself, never once would I have ever considered destroying one of them myself. I have no issue with the ark letting you rebuild your kingdom, especially since the kingdom ships are so expensive. My issue is the way a kingdom just says oh man we have been found, lets self destruct and move before they siege our castle. Its a pathetic aspect that has been introduced into this game.

I hate repeating myself from previous posts... but since you keep bringing up the same subject up over and over and over and over....

First of all.... self-destruct is nothing new. Kingdoms have always self-destructed even BEFORE the The Ark was introduced at the beginning of this age in Feb-2013. For example, FRAK self-destructed in Feb-2011 shortly after their coastal towers were breached. That was two years before The Ark was introduced. There were many other instances of self-destruction in the last age. My understanding is that kingdoms did so to prevent enemy from getting Conquest Hat Points, to deny enemy the satisfaction of the castle going poof, and to allow its members to take a break.

Second... rather than telling other players how to play the defense aspects of kingdom war, why don't you demonstrate? Action speaks louder than words. Build a kingdom somewhere accessible. Get your allies together. Go around chat saying how tough you are and generally taunting other players. You can even invite your enemies or sell shrine-tickets to a nearby location if you are truly that strong. Have your enemies attack you and show how strong you and your allies are. After all, nobody is impressed by the defense strategy of a 100+ player kingdom crammed onto a tiny remote inaccessible island....

Yea this guy has a point if everyone got off their island forts the game would be much more fun

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 am

What are you, some sort of annoying hall monitor for forums? Dosent matter what I write, you just try to be a lil brat and post a link on another post from months ago.

I dont care if its been posted before.

If im writing here its still a problem that needs to be fixed. This is a pandemic thats been introduced thathas spread like the plague since the introduction of the ark, and something needs to be done.

Im not saying remove the ark. I get it, kds are expensive to make. Im just begging to make towers a permanent fixture once a kingdom has been attacked. If a kingdom is attacked their obviously was a reason, even if it is just cause it was found by someone.

If someone wants to start an attack lets say on Great Britain, an island country, are they gonna just pack up and move? Hell no. They will holler at their allys and push the invaders out. Not self destruct and move.

It needs to stop.

quote="[รīก]Ŧคllєก•คกgєl•JR.•1221"]
Indy™ wrote:

Yea this guy has a point if everyone got off their island forts the game would be much more fun[/quote]

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:21 am

By the way ive got another post thats active that's been suggested before. Hop over there and toss your 2 cents in.

Water base camp for attacking island kingdoms.

[รīก]Ŧคllєก•คกgєl•JR.•1221
The War Hero

Gold: 1201077
Flags: 121

Post by [รīก]Ŧคllєก•คกgєl•JR.•1221 on Fri May 02, 2014 10:24 pm

If you don't attack a kingdom they dont self destruct jus sayin...

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Mon May 05, 2014 4:10 pm

[รīก]Ŧคllєก•คกgєl•JR.•1221 wrote:If you don't attack a kingdom they dont self destruct jus sayin...

Or sometimes they do, but you care less :-)

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Sat May 17, 2014 5:58 am

Lets add Night Owl Badlands to this list. One tower dropped, one, and they started self destructing. Its pathetic. This needs to have something done about it.

PreviousNext