something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode Return to Suggestions

~{O'rion}~•★яαιcσ★•

World: Legends
Gold: 754583
Flags: 16568

Re: something needs to be done to stop the self destruct mode

Post by ~{O'rion}~•★яαιcσ★• on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:05 pm

λρσςαζурsε wrote:
☾•|υηa•✨•ɮə||a†rιx•☽ wrote:Dont even get me started on them duplicating seige either.... one member in shit co was banned for having 100 +6 seige ffs! Thats just ONE EXAMPLE.... there was sooooo many more too

I know I said that my last post would be my last post but im bored since servers are down. When it comes to duplicate golems ask hit about cts papa if I remember his name correctly. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 golems maybe more. Yall are pros at the glitches.

And if we ask Laytes? Yeah, the Draco Insula member who has been caught a lot of times with lots of duplicated golems. Apart from breaking shield cargues, using more pots than what its allowed to (even though these one was a long time b4), using stacked ring bonuses..)

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Gold: 36229317
Flags: 995

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Sorry ive never seen em. But any attack ive seen since the arc has been shortened by you self destructing so I guess it would be possible, but no ones seen em as we attack and yall start the self destruct sequence within a few minutes.

~{O'rion}~•★яαιcσ★•

Post by ~{O'rion}~•★яαιcσ★• on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:38 pm

λρσςαζурsε wrote:Sorry ive never seen em. But any attack ive seen since the arc has been shortened by you self destructing so I guess it would be possible, but no ones seen em as we attack and yall start the self destruct sequence within a few minutes.

Yeah, I bet u have sern me self destructing a lot bro. I haven't been in war scene for over a year now, but whatever

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Orion self destructed 3 times if I remember correctly. It has been a bit and yall got swept under the rug. But point being even then their was a giant yellow streak in your whole alliance. The ark needs to be changed.

~{O'rion}~•★яαιcσ★•

Post by ~{O'rion}~•★яαιcσ★• on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:51 pm

λρσςαζурsε wrote:Orion self destructed 3 times if I remember correctly. It has been a bit and yall got swept under the rug. But point being even then their was a giant yellow streak in your whole alliance. The ark needs to be changed.

Yep. It costed 3 major attacks from a whole war alliance plus harrassing during 2 years burning hundreds of daily flags to beat these peacwful kingdom though lol.
N before you ask: the three main attacks in the frist O'rion were OGB+pink phanters war towers front, the frist try to get a base to attack from padre island and the try out that was sent just after these fail that gave you guys an attack zone north of baffin bay plus a trail from corpus crhisty to baffin bay.
It took a lot of gold, mats, and specially time (like the 2 years of daily burn), but yes, Draco alliance finished its work. Congrats man :)

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:00 am

Add 2 or 3 more to the list of kingdoms that have self destructed at the sight of battle.

Kingdoms were built to be a grounds of pride for the members. A place of protection and to protect. It was your land. Why be part of a kingdom, take the time to build one, invest the material, or place all that gem dust into the ark if at the first sign of battle you are allowed to drop your own castle.

This is absurd. The ark was the first major knives into the back of this game. It needs to have a look taken and adjust the workings of it, but it's probably too late to stop the players that use the ark as their only line of defense from being cowards for the rest of their lives. Its ingrained a since of running away into their heads.

{SFM}Pantyteamaster
The Master Explorer

Gold: 3790463
Flags: 8403

Post by {SFM}Pantyteamaster on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Just shut up already

λρσςαζурsε
The Smoke and Fire

Post by λρσςαζурsε on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:27 am

{ѕғм}Pantyclause wrote:Just shut up already

Nope

{T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓
The Cold Combatant

Gold: 8234861
Flags: 14254

Post by {T.π.T}☓ɮəℓℓa†rιxa☓ on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:35 am

Watch this space is all i can say :)

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 am

λρσςαζурsε wrote:This is absurd. The ark was the first major knives into the back of this game. It needs to have a look taken and adjust the workings of it, but it's probably too late to stop the players that use the ark as their only line of defense from being cowards for the rest of their lives. Its ingrained a since of running away into their heads.

I know my opinions go fairly far the other direction, but I think that war was the first major knife into the back of this game. Conceding that war is actually fun for some people and a primary reason to play for some people, perhaps war kingdoms can be a "grounds of pride for the members" and peaceful kingdoms can be a social structure that promotes support and cooperation between members. Inconveniently, these social structures were destructible, and therefore, some inevitably got attacked.

If you think I'm wrong, go ahead and say so, but the ark came as a result of a certain alliance serially attacking large, primarily-social kingdoms. I'm not sure they're even used by peaceful kingdoms, to be honest, but if people will give NoEqual credit for making trade hubs invincible, then they should give equal credit to dook and MasterRabbit for introducing the Ark. (I'm not even sure that dook was very much involved with instigating the attack on Edge of Time, but he was the one who kept replying on the forums, attempting to justify the attack when MasterRabbit spoke out against it.)

PreviousNext