Floating Spring Return to Suggestions

Cole0
The Eco-Warrior

World: Legends
Gold: 78701
Flags: 6491

Floating Spring

Post by Cole0 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Floating Islands can have Dew Lilies planted on them.
Cost to plant might be something like:
°1 Dew Lily Plant
°1k Twilight Berries
°1k Kindle Berries
°1k Frost Berries
(I don't see that as too much considering its a one time cost and it will keep you from having to replenish plants by hand)

The combined ingredients would create a Floating Spring.
Floating Springs would have a dew capacity of 15 at level one and be upgradable to hold more dew by multiples of 3.

Dew Tears will have to be refilled into the spring.

Plants under a Floating Spring and within radius would get auto replenished provided enough dew is in the spring.

After a month the Dew Lily will wither away and ONLY a new Dew Lily will need to be replaced to continue the effects of the spring.

Upgrading would take Mourning Berries and Dew Tears?

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Re: Floating Spring

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:10 am

So, all foreign plants immediately under the sky circle based on the floating spring would be auto replenished, for one month, if 15 dew plants are in the spring. This area corresponds with the "siege boost" area (the coding is already there to make it easier for the devs). It must be "topped up" with another dew lily plant once a month.

At this complexity, I like it. But I can see difficulties in increasing the area if the level is increased. Or making it a maximum number of plants (how can you tell which ones are being auto-refreshed?)

This could also be used to protect the plants..... Wandering cacti philostratus would patrol the area! The number on patrol could be determined by the spring level. They would shoot needles at anyone trying to uproot or chop plants in the spring area! The attack would stop the timer, but would still allow chopping with chopping gloves due to the very short timer.
Level 1 - 4 cacti (roughly one per flag to cover the protected plants)
Level 2 - 2 cacti per flag,
I have often seen players saying they wish there was someway to protect their gardens.

And a good use for those new berries!
Last edited by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingoFutura
The Unstoppable Berserker

Gold: 416683811
Flags: 29427

Re: Floating Spring

Post by KingoFutura on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:39 am

Very good idea!!!

Might bring a value to the "other" berries also.