forum logo

unicorns. Whimsical. Fun. Return to Suggestions

{Fatal£}PrinçęşşÑîłła
The Grove Guardian

World: Legends
Flags: 222

unicorns. Whimsical. Fun.

Post by {Fatal£}PrinçęşşÑîłła on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 pm

I have the idea to introduce A new rare creature and a new dungeon. Unicorn dungeon will be on land (of course). The Unicorn dungeon will be called camelot forest and will take on a more colorful version of the grove. The unicorn itself will be incredebly hard to beat and hard to find. You will meet it about three times in the forest and after you attack for a certain amount of time it will disappear. You then have to find it again and the third time you'll finish the dungeon. The Unicorn will drop a horn piece collecting three of these will give you the power to summon a Artemis minion. Hope you guys like this idea :D

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Re: unicorns. Whimsical. Fun.

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:28 pm

+1

But do we really need another pet?

And why an Artimus? I take it its skills would be gold pools (traps and damage) and what?

Do you envisage this having the same strength as a legendary? Or being a hatchling with similar strength to a dragon hatchling? Isn't this just going to be free gold for the owner?

{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮
The Undead

Gold: 166313203
Flags: 1908

Post by {Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Having a legendary type monster like a unicorn randomly appear in dungeons would be cool alone especially if you could solo kill them. It may even convince me to run a grove again lol

Suzietta

Gold: 434093
Flags: 46653

Post by Suzietta on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:40 am

i think this is a fantastic idea especially if they are hard and rare.. ie you could think you are going into an orinary roc nest or cavern etc and end up in this.

it would be good to get a unicorn horn part but as toresti keys you will need to do plenty to get a full horn. you could make them player bound to stop high trading prices

As for having one as a minion make it for a limited period of time. imagine what having an epic monster under your control could do to a war zone even for 30 mins.

Hunnimonster

Gold: 653295
Flags: 2877

Post by Hunnimonster on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:51 am

+1

I think this is a great idea. Having for a short space of time wuld be better than hatchling. Make us all work harder for wot we want.
+1

gⓞⓞƒ™
The Phoenix

Gold: 708891
Flags: 2479

Post by gⓞⓞƒ™ on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:43 pm

+1

I really like the idea of limited time and player bound