forum logo

PK wills? Return to Suggestions

{POK}NirvoWolf

World: Legends
Gold: 2808453
Flags: 5486

PK wills?

Post by {POK}NirvoWolf on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:21 am

I would like to see something implemented at the players choice to leave his/her items to a friend. This would be an option that a player would have to choose to participate in and also set the timeframe for inactivity.

In the event my account goes in active for xxxx days. The following items (inventory opens and you "check" which items apply) will be delived via giftbox to playerxxxxxx. A trusted Allie and friend for their own use and safe keeping.

Of course this would need to be someone you place a lot of trust in if you ever return you could ask for items back or whatever. Not all of us leave the game by choice. And when we do a lot of us hand out items to our friends or for safe keeping (personally I'm holding quite a few items for player who quit for various reasons but I'm expected to have them if they return. We don't always choose to leave tho. Take the typhoon in the Philippines..well some have died, and I know at least one player who is inactive to help his friend, family and country people.

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB)
The Leprechaun

Gold: 219327
Flags: 6799

Re: PK wills?

Post by K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:06 am

I see this as a way to help restarts and multi-accounts. Also banned players go inactive - that is the price they pay.

Sorry but -1

{Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮
The Undead

Gold: 166313203
Flags: 1908

Post by {Lègîóñ}ÐREλÐ屮♣屮 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:57 am

K'tilqr(Mrs.MarkB) wrote:I see this as a way to help restarts and multi-accounts. Also banned players go inactive - that is the price they pay.

Sorry but -1

agreed. Most will give manor location to trusted friends to burn or just sign on to give items away

♞Sir~€ta₪Wad€♞
The Master Crafter

Gold: 176279
Flags: 8914

Post by ♞Sir~€ta₪Wad€♞ on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:42 pm

I see both sides to the issue. However. People are going to restart and do alts anyway this is a great way to make sure people can give away thier hard earned stuff when they leave. Or being that we are human, and pass away in R.L. ive seen multiple accounts go inactive and found out that the player died. this wud b a way to make sure if they wanted to pass something on to a friend it wud happen. I think its a great idea.