forum logo

Petition for removal of the new mod system Return to Suggestions

{ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™

World: Legends
Gold: 173829
Flags: 408

Re: Petition for removal of the new mod system

Post by {ฬ·ร}๔เгtү๔คภ™ on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 pm

I have to say, how do the abusers keep their lvl 10 status and I'm pushed down to level 4 in 30 minutes?

Lilbyrdie
The Mentor

Gold: 26983138
Flags: 11448

Post by Lilbyrdie on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 am

I agree with the original premise: the new mod system is good in theory, but it's being abused.

In the first, week, before the abuse really started, I found it easy to get to level 10. I think I tripped up one quiz.

Now I've tried a few times and haven't been able to pass it. I get close (within 2-3%). I'm watching for all the things listed in the guide:

topic, length, spam, direct insults, language, etc.

I suspect the system is starting to get confused between legit people marking things correctly and the abusers just marking everything as OK to try to completely open up the system to allow everything (and punish as many mods as possible in the process for "incorrectly" marking things).

♥Alea™❅Chantilly❅Lace♥
The Smoke and Fire

Gold: 41315450
Flags: 20118

Post by ♥Alea™❅Chantilly❅Lace♥ on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 pm

This mod system isn't fair unknown lurking mods are banning people for unjust reasons. I feel that the mods should be 21 & up in age players under age 21 mod uder parental permissions and played over a year. Also have played Parallel Kingdom for over a year.

Previous